Aarons Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
N-GAME NAME:Aaron Roycewicz

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41291045

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One problem that i have is my bans and warnings.
Some people may say im mature some may say im immature.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:The reason I think I should be enforcer is because I know all of the rules and i know most of the players , some i haven't saw for a bit but i don't know where they have gone. Alot of people would recommend me for the position of those i know is tingo [Lexo] from another community we was both admin on , i then told him how good the server was. : [ENFORCER] Well it’s not about the ranks i am bothered about, its helping the players whether new or old regulars people always need help, The server has lots of people who are friendly and i am one of them, i help-out in the help chat whenever i am online sometimes ask questions myself i have showed people where PD Was and road-crew since when i joined Reiss Howard showed me around so i am following what he did.

[ADDED] [PAST]
[18th -20th February] I dealt with many people breaking rules a common rule i fixed was new players running across highway [3.21] This got fixed within 5 minutes.
[Past]
Today i also dealt with a case of an officer opening fire on a green Audi S5 The staff members witnessed me and could of assessed me on a scale on how i did [The user then got a warning]

In the server you may not know me but i am pretty helpful and try my very best to answer in help chat.

Ive had many experiences last month with mikey driving round catching rule breakers and people in need of help. one was an ambulance who couldn't work/hear sirens a common problem for new players.

[14/03/2014]I dealt with some situations with new people and players having lag telling them whats right and wrong

[ADDED CONTENT]
What would you do if someone is RDMing?: Speak to them and ask them for a legit reason.
What would you do if a squeaker is yelling in the mic?: Give him a warning after gag him.
Would you ban someone for RDMing or give them a warning first?: Give them a warning
What would you do if someone is CDMing?: Ask them for a reason.
Did you ever get banned?: [5 Times]
Do you have a working mic?: Yes turtle beach px21s
How active are you?: Well i got 2500 hours + on gmod im always active on other servers but this looks better
How active are you on the TS3?: active alot
What will you bring to the server?: Players , Help people out
What experience do you have?: 14 months + on other Drp servers including dg on other server in 2013
When can you come on the server?: like 4 + 5 hours a day.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Distribution gaming [X2 Re-opened][GG Community] Few TTT Server

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for reading my application.

CONTACT INFORMATIONAaron.duffbeer1

My previous bans -

Ban 1 was when i was new and didn't know what to the when i walked into fire with handcuffs on (FAILRP)
Expires on12-26-13 01:12
ReasonFailRP, walking into fire when cuffed.

Ban 2 was Fail RP which i forgot what i did
Expires on02-06-14 18:12
ReasonFail RP

Ban 3 was me just playing with my friends and showing off and of course acting silly which i regret.
Expires on03-24-14 22:07
ReasonBreaking traffic laws without reason as a cop. Has 9 warnings on record.

Ban 4 was a bank robbery with a friend and accidently walking away at gunpoint
Expires on04-03-14 20:41
ReasonExceeded warning limit.

Ban 5 was exceeded warning limits and just calling sen a faggot as a joke.
Unbanned by AdminSwiperTheFox
Expires onNot applicable.
ReasonGoodbye.

Obviously i regret all of my stuff from the past and all my bans and warnings that's why i have gone solo and stopped hanging round with real life friends in-game.

Reaction score
- support, too many warnings on record and I don't think you are quite 'enforcer material' but you're a nice guy to be around. Good luck anyway.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
I don't want to be rude but i think i am having a nightmare that chicken is applying for Enforcer......wait.....why is it true???!!!!
This wasn't needed manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.