Aarons Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Griim R34per said:
+Support Since u are a Chicken.
They rarely take it into account, and this was just a thing between me and Aaron.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
I don't want to be rude but i think i am having a nightmare that chicken is applying for Enforcer......wait.....why is it true???!!!!
r00d

Reaction score
-/+ nuetral. Just because someone has a bad past, doesn't mean they're the same at the present. People change, people can turn into enforcer material after having punishments. But you just need to stay active for a while, stop the rule breaking then who knows.

Reaction score
Liam said:
-/+ nuetral. Just because someone has a bad past, doesn't mean they're the same at the present. People change, people can turn into enforcer material after having punishments. But you just need to stay active for a while, stop the rule breaking then who knows.
Liam has spoken.

Reaction score
+Support - Knows all the rules, never been banned and extremely mature all the time.

On a serious note. When someone says your name, rule breaker and immature comes straight to my mind. You have been banned alot of times and you have even been banned permanently. I know you'll probably reply on the lines, "i'll change" but i truely believe you won't change. Therefore im giving you a -Support.

Reaction score
Got my Neutral on this one.Got alot of warnings and bans on record that I actually witnessed some of them but you did learn from your mistakes.
I will maybe change my mind later on, as for now it is a neutral.

Reaction score
+Support, He says "Hoi" instead of "Hi".

I read the previous comments. I give you +1, don't mess this up.

Reaction score
Jazz said:
+Support - Knows all the rules, never been banned and extremely mature all the time.

On a serious note. When someone says your name, rule breaker and immature comes straight to my mind. You have been banned alot of times and you have even been banned permanently. I know you'll probably reply on the lines, "i'll change" but i truely believe you won't change. Therefore im giving you a -Support.
Banned for goodbye ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.