My school are stupid

Reaction score
Well what happend was, yesterday i got expelled from school till monday, and yes what i did was stupid and thinking back why the hell did i do it. But my point is i have mock exams this week and they said i can't come into school to them, are they dumb or something, i have GCSE exams soon, i need to have these exams, it's not like i can really do much anyway in the mock exam, i have to sit there in silence, but no of course my school is full of test tube babies.

Tell me down below if your school has ever done anything stupid. XD

PS, yes its bad spelling some people have better spelling than others okay, chill bruv. im using my phone i can't help it

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, the infrastructure of my newly built school is built to make it so we have to go out of our classrooms for the air to refresh, but the school isn't built with entrances and hallways for that, and it's gibberish considering that we have exams/etc. and noone can be arsed to get out.

And it's "is" not "are in the title aswell as the sentences being aidsy, hardly think your GCSEs would have gone well. :kappa:

Reaction score
During secondary school I was escaping the bullies and it left a scar in two years I realised that I have control over my life not them. I did not do well and I blame only one of my teachers and the assistent head for putting me in the lowest set for no reason at all and that lowest set was so bad I asked to work outside.

I look back and I wish that I did better at my GSCE's do not make the same mistake they may not look important but you need them.

Reaction score
My school doesnt allow any student to step on GRASS!! People got detention for it including me. They are just retards...! The only "grass" we can step on is the Football Pitch. At the end the "grass" that we aren't allowed to step on is yellowish as shit, it not even special. Soil is considered as "stepping on grass".

Reaction score
ICT love me, totally not, this crazy teacher decided to kick me out and get on call because i logged on the pc to search how to answer this question, she even said i could. WATTTTT...................

Reaction score
I live in Finland so we don't have any exams just some random tests every month. I had this Biology test and I was doing it. The teacher put my bag on the table so I wouldn't cheat on test. My book happened to open when she put my bag on the table it was on like page 5 with the credits from the book. I go and take my pen from the bag and she thinks I'm fucking cheating. She doesn't even check what page I am in. She let me redo the test but half the number I get from the new one I hope she kills herself.

Reaction score
Well your school didn't teach you much English either ( For Fucking Hazza ).

Last edited:

MattIs

Maybe it's time to stop fucking around and start thinking about your future. If you don't you'll be classed as Commercial Company. Seriously, getting expelled close to your exams is not clever.

Reaction score
My school is a cheapskate disaster... They rent apartments and use them as classrooms. Yes, people live upstairs and downstairs of our classroom.

Every morning, we have to put our phones in an UNLOCKED suitcase, which then gets transported by foot, by a fucking kid up to the office. We are taking 27 times 100 Fucking dollars in those suitcases.

We have 2 parties every year, the only problem is that we should have 3! Don't get me wrong, but we should have one for the youngest ones, one for the middle-age, and one for the oldest students, like myself. But noooooo... Let's have 2 parties, one for the young ones, and one party for the middle-age & the oldest... Plus, there is no alcohol at them, so boohoo..

My school is fuckd

Reaction score
School gives me aids, if you get 5 lost credits or name on the boards you have to stay 2 hours after school. The punishment system gives me aids, but they don't really care anymore because they know I won't go to the detentions lmao

Reaction score
My school was actually alright? Nice teachers, nice classmates. I just couldn't be arsed to learn for maths, that wasn't too nice. But oh well :trande:

Reaction score
Wait, you think that your school is dumb because you got expelled?
I personally think that you're kinda dumb for getting expelled before those exams, school don't owe you anything, they are just there to help you learn stuff for the future, they don't give a damn if you get expelled before some exams as that is your fault.

Reaction score
Once I was just working on some math exercises (as the only kid which was calm and silent of all my classmates) and my teacher began yelling at me that I was very hyperactive and that I was making my whole class hyperactive aswell (Sometimes I am hyperactive due my ADHD but I have medication for that "disease" which I didn't forget that day) so I asked my teacher how one kid could make a 30 man classroom hyperactive and her response was just fantastic, she said, and I am exactly writing down what she said, that "it probbably has to do something with my ADHD and that I must not be so disrespectful to her" when I said that i took my medication this morning she began to go on her rage mode and told me that I had to report myself to the deputy headmaster, which gave me detention-work (; copy 3 pages of math 30 times) for my "disrespectful behavior to an well respected employee of the school"

So to give you guys a quick summary once I got punished for the fact I have ADHD...

Reaction score
I really like my school, but today it was chaos, we put a Bluetooth speaker connected to my phone in a drawer and started playing " Hello Madafaka - Remix" on full volume, our teacher got so pissed he got 2 more teachers in there, my mate told them it was me and they called for a meeting with me, my mom, and those 2 teachers, what a day....