Abduski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg

Reaction score
The fact that you give a reply like this is just making me pissed, the kid is 13 years old, give him some fucking chance to have a fun time on the server instead of being like 90% of the idiots who follow him around to just piss him off and make fun of him. Sure enough he's a squeeker and I can get annoyed by him sometimes aswell but honestly, it's just idiotic to give him random shit just because he tries to play the game.

Reaction score
The fact that you give a reply like this is just making me pissed, the kid is 13 years old, give him some fucking chance to have a fun time on the server instead of being like 90% of the idiots who follow him around to just piss him off and make fun of him. Sure enough he's a squeeker and I can get annoyed by him sometimes aswell but honestly, it's just idiotic to give him random shit just because he tries to play the game.

Not so much duski more The post.
I have no problem with duski, I like him, he likes me.
calm down before I come to sweden and steal your money

Reaction score

Are these your words? When did you quit bullying squeeks. however your right its not nice to do

Reaction score
You clearly have to for me to understand what you said, you didn't even spell didn't correctly if that was what you tried spelling to.

Im not here to spell correctly because thats a waste of time and i am already spending too much on u. I mean that you have targeted people and that you will now understand why the kid u targeted DIDNDT like it

Reaction score
Im not here to spell correctly because thats a waste of time and i am already spending too much on u. I mean that you have targeted people and that you will now understand why the kid u targeted DIDNDT like it
Understand what? I never targetted you, if you felt targetted I don't know why, my character hates your character and thinks he's absolutely stupid. I don't care about you in OOC, I don't hate you nor do I hate you. Have a good day, you're actually pissing me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.