Action Request - 2.5 + 3.4 - Weazel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Cainey / Harry Axton

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Weazel / Jonny Danger

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83164687

Why Should This Player Be Punished: This user in my view broke 2.5 and 3.4 By him asking me for a fight , I drove towards him at max 3 - 4 mph , he then got be out of the car and shot me to death. He repeatedly started to shout at me saying FIGHT ME THEN , FIGHT ME , so to scare him I drove the car towards him not even touching him and just by an inch going onto the pavement. 2.5 : I think that he could have sorted out the situation in a different manner than killing me and I think that was very unnecessary , 3.4 : Killing me , for in my view no reason. Putting his life at risk that the cops will catch him. Been told by friends that cops did respond to the shots fired etc..

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:

@MrLewis wanted me to post the demo as an AR , so here you are.

Reaction score
As xCainey was tlaking some bullshit about my org and tried to ram me over on my POV and he had a benelli on hes back i shot him as i told him to get out of the car where was a delay on him getting out i shot him

Reaction score
pending2.png
The video you have provided is not good enough to watch so can you please upload a video of the incident with a higher frame rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.