Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: 4Sale
Your Roleplay Name: Matt Roberts
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157067437

Player's Steam Name: 2511matei
Player's Roleplay Name: George-Demarcus Coxk
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:225775150

Why should this player be punished?: So for the better part of an hour I had been helping a new player find his feet in the server. We found ourselves at Wood Cabin 3 after he purchased one of the few residences that weren't sold out and he was asking me how to grow drugs. After explaining a few of the rules and guiding him how to use his storage box, he pulled out his basic planter and asked me how to plant his seeds.

As he had just placed his basic planter, two players shot through our window with no warning and then a short few seconds after killed me even though I was very visibly unarmed and so was the new player. There was absolutely no dialogue from either player; no request of us to surrender etc.

To me this just comes across as blatant RDM. Justice for the new player who they mugged right after RDMing me :(

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1ZwkE5bYSI7nwt/d1337xh8DuQf?invite=cr-MSw4MzEsMTM0OTY1NzUs

Reaction score

@matei please explain your actions in the video. Why did you kill him?
You got 48 hours to respond.

Reaction score
To be honest it is my fault here we wanted to raid and i couldnt really tell if they were armed or not. I came from the side window and heard gun shots from my firend and thought that he saw something I didnt. I didnt have the intention to rdm him

Status
Not open for further replies.