Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name
Mini
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Skript @Skript
His/Her SteamID
STEAM_0:0:160787951
Why Should This Player Be Punished
Skript initially broke 3.4 by failing to open the door at his apartment on demand. He then decided to take the IC matter LOOC. Once he finally opened the door he immediately closed the door so only he could get through. Due to this, we crowbarred his door to gain entry to the apartment. Once we had gained entry Tony had zip-tied him to ensure he doesn't pull any funny moves. I had told Tony not to take anything from his person as it wasn't a mugging, it was a raid. We had taken his drugs and Tony had left. Skript had then decided it would be a wise idea to go into the bathroom and start sitting on the toilet. I was telling him to get off of the toilet so I could uncuff him before I had left, he kept getting off the toilet and back on. I had then told him multiple times to get off the toilet. As he was in no position to resist my requests, by refusing them, he has broken 3.4 and 3.6.

TL;DR - Skript broke 3.4, 3.6. - Nothing was taken from his person nor was it a plan. - He was shot for failure to comply

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Not involved

I don't know the full context of the situation from the evidence you have provided but you cannot force people to open the door if they are not in the doorway of their property in order to raid that person. Here is what was said last about these sort of situations:

IRaZwpI.png

I will not give my opinion on the situation itself but I feel like this is something to mention in case you haven't of realised unless I am missing something from the situation itself.

Reaction score
A moderator had told me I was allowed to prior. If that's the case then I'll accept it. I have not seen that post nor was there any community announcement regarding the change of rule. I was adhering to the following rules.
tIn5whz.png

vRyz25I.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Firstly i go outside to go to my car. The door was locked behind me and u come down holding a gun to me requesting i let u into my house and or ur gonna kill me. I warn you in LOOC that this is not allowed as I have seen a staff member say it wasn't. I told you numerous times you can't do this as it is public, just like mugging. If you're going to raid me do it. U shouldnt force someone to open the doors for u so u can get me back inside to do whatever. I sat on the toilet saying i need a piss. Not once did you aim a weapon or threaten me with one so i felt free to rp whilst on the toilet. As soon as you pulled a gun out i stood up and complied but u was too pissed off you shot me

Reaction score
I have a gun on my back and you're in zip ties. Bear in mind I did aim my gun at you multiple times telling you to get up. You broke 3.4 by not only failing to comply but also you weren't acting in the best interest of your safety and freedom.

Reaction score
vIWViQI.png

After thoroughly reviewing the action request with several members of the administration team, we have came to the conclusion that gun-pointing a user to get inside their property is allowed if your intent to to raid - not mug. In this situation, as the video shows, @MiniRaze had no intent to mug you (@Skript) nor did they take any of your items. While being gun-pointed outside your apartment, you decided to stall the situation and the commands given to you. Later in the situation, you then ultimately put your life at risk by not cooperating with MiniRaze and his commands. Your actions were deemed not justified here, Skript.

Not once did you aim a weapon or threaten me with one so i felt free to rp whilst on the toilet. As soon as you pulled a gun out i stood up and complied but u was too pissed off you shot me

You subsequently failed to cooperate with MiniRaze while on the toliet, putting your life at an ultimate risk- which later led to your death. If you believe a user is breaking the rules, you are expected to report it to administrators, as outlined by rule 2.6. You should NEVER stall a roleplay situation because you feel a user is violating the rules.

For the reasons listed above, we have decided to accept this action request.

The player will receive a ban for 2 days and a warning for 2.6 given their actions here.

Status
Not open for further replies.