Action Request (Atomic (To the best of my knowledge))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Allen
Your Roleplay Name: Allen Kennedy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50229236

Player's Community Name: @Atomic (To the best of my knowledge)
Player's Roleplay Name: I have no idea, @MiniRaze didn't bother telling me, or providing logs, despite closing the report after telling me to make an AR.
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142834053 (To the best of my knowledge)

Why should this player be punished?: 5.4 City Employees
Under most circumstances paramedics may not be killed. The exceptions to this rule are where the medic has failed to follow reasonable orders given under gunpoint. You may not kill medics who are attempting to preserve their life.

User shot me without even saying a word. User claimed that I was lingering around the shootout and that's why they shot me, however once it started kicking off, you can see from the video I started getting the fuck outta there, only sheltering in place to avoid the suspect, who, once I deemed was out of voice range, I briefly described on the radio, with my next step being to get in my ambulance and fuck off.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score

Nowhere in that clip can you hear cops telling you to move in. Furthermore, you still responded despite another panic going off. The shots had begun again and you decided to hide behind an ambulance and give information into the radio instead of fleeing the area. This seems like a self preservation issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.