Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Brandify
Your Roleplay Name: Brandon Edwards
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45789931

Player's Steam Name: AUG ONLY
Player's Roleplay Name: Ling Wang
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93949226

Why should this player be punished?: The user killed me without any given RP reason, I did make an F6, but it had to be dealt with as the admin needed to go to sleep.

Evidence Link:

JER

Reaction score
For starters, I don’t know why you’re upset - you were clearly involved. This was also already dealt with in an in-game report.

Also for context this was the 2nd attempt trying to assassinate the mayor involving you and your org.

I shot you because you were described as an armed suspect involved by the mayor. Just because you use a concealable doesn’t make you unarmed and invulnerable to being shot.

You are also breaking 3.4 by remaining in the area right after a failed assassination attempt loitering around the area instead of fleeing and preserving your life and freedom from imprisonment. As a result, you were shot and killed.

In the report you said you don’t know where you were shot from implying you were a bystander when you had a clear line of sight of the mayor and his SS and was actively participating in trying to assassinate the mayor?

Also can you explain why your friend is going cop to open the doors when you are about to assassinate the mayor?

Reaction score
For starters, I don’t know why you’re upset - you were clearly involved. This was also already dealt with in an in-game report.

Also for context this was the 2nd attempt trying to assassinate the mayor involving you and your org.

I shot you because you were described as an armed suspect involved by the mayor. Just because you use a concealable doesn’t make you unarmed and invulnerable to being shot.

You are also breaking 3.4 by remaining in the area right after a failed assassination attempt loitering around the area instead of fleeing and preserving your life and freedom from imprisonment. As a result, you were shot and killed.

In the report you said you don’t know where you were shot from implying you were a bystander when you had a clear line of sight of the mayor and his SS and was actively participating in trying to assassinate the mayor?

Also can you explain why your friend is going cop to open the doors when you are about to assassinate the mayor?
The ingame report was not dealt with as @SamSN clearly stated that he was tired and heading to bed, therefore hence why I made the action request.

I understood I was involved, but I in no way posed a threat towards you or the Mayor, I was simply standing there and watching for the right oppourtunity, as you can see from the start of the clip I look nothing like the other person who was participating. Although I was armed you had no way of knowing that I was armed and that I posed a threat to the Mayors life as not once in that clip did you see me pull out a weapon and that was atleast 3 minutes before the shooting even took place.

As regards to breaking 3.4 the Mayor was inside of the police station I was outside of the police station and a good distance away from where the shooting was taking place therefore I was not breaking 3.4 at all.

In the report I had no idea where I was shot from, I just simply died, I had no idea who was shooting me or where the shots had come from, although I had a clear line of sight to the Mayor this doesn't mean that I was the one shooting, not once did I pull my weapon out or make any threat towards the Mayor, although I agree with your point I was participating in assasinating the Mayor but I directly didn't have any involvment in the shooting that took place there and then. My friend wasn't trying to 'open' the doors like you claim, he said that to make it not look suspect as to why we was there, anyways we'll let the dealing staff deal with this action request.

Reaction score
My friend wasn't trying to 'open' the doors like you claim, he said that to make it not look suspect as to why we was there.
@Brandify could you further elaborate on this part with as much detail as possible, please? I couldn't comprehend the point

Reaction score
@Brandify could you further elaborate on this part with as much detail as possible, please? I couldn't comprehend the point
He basically said aw I forgot to pick my planters, so if any cops was near they wouldn't think we was trying to kill the Mayor we was simply trying to go on duty, even though we actually wasn't.

Reaction score

Firstly I'd like to begin by stating I acknowledge where you're coming from @JER although there was an assassination attempt at the time, @Brandify was indirectly involved in this and he presented zero threat to anyone. Meaning you & a few others could have resorted to going out in order to attempt and apprehend him without having to shoot him. For future reference, do be careful who you open fire on.

@JER will be receiving a warning for 2.5 & 4.1 for breaking the law 9.2 on duty as no threat was presented by the civilian at the time.

Reviewed with @Bnej

Status
Not open for further replies.