Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Brandify
Your Roleplay Name: Brandon Edwards
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45789931

Player's Steam Name: w
Player's Roleplay Name: Sasha Black
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55607114

Why should this player be punished?: User broke 3.4 by pulling out a gun while they was at direct gunpoint.

There was reports that there was an on-going raid, so I arrived on scene and seen somebody shooting so I gunned him down, I then went around the corner and saw the user leaving the building I checked to see if the door was unlocked (it was) then I gun pointed Sasha and told them to put their hands up, the user then decided to pull out a gun while under direct gun point killing me.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
I was the officer behind Mr.Edward

Here is my point of view as it helps with perspective, I was about to make an AR but it seems Brandon beat me to it :)

On my screen, the user was not only under gunpoint but was also told to put their hands up multiple times and therefore I believe it can be concluded that
the user has deliberately broken rule 3.4 on purpose.

Reaction score
Here is my POV, I did have my music on quite loud. I was planning to shoot him from behind when he opened the door but he had other plans and decided to come behind me. You can see that I was putting my plan into effect but didn't know he was directly behind me instead of at the door. In the end it worked out as my org member had broken me out of cuffs and drove me to safety.

Reaction score

After reviewing footage, it is clear that, without the music, @walnash would be able to hear @Brandify telling him to put his hands up multiple times.
You were breaking rule 2.7 - Required sounds and consequentially broke 3.4 - Putting your life at risk.

You have also received a warning for 3.4 the day before this Action Request was made.

@walnash will receive a 4 day ban for his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.