Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Brandify
Your Roleplay Name: Brandon Edwards
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45789931

Player's Steam Name: Tyler Ye
Player's Roleplay Name: Tyler Bounce
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60247832

Why should this player be punished?: User broke 3.15 by purposely rammed me multipletimes for no apparent reason, I had no previous RP interaction with the user but still decided to do it anyways.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
Your video is set as private, not sure if its intentional or not but they won't be able to see the evidence :)

Reaction score
To be fair it mainly just came down to the fact that my car is double upgraded and his wasn't for the majority of the crashes, later on you can also see him slowing down and braking at certain points, causing crashes himself. I decided to follow him due to the fact that at the start the crashes were genuinely down to him driving like he has no hands and blocking me / swerving in front of me on the road. This is genuinely the pettiest AR I have seen in a while as literally 0 damage was done to either of the cars. The fact that this mf is a helper is crazy. It seems like all he's trying to help with is reducing the player count. This AR being made likely comes down to the fact he got successfully raided by us earlier in the evening and his car sprayed up and him killed in a situation that happened after this which he was likely a bit angry about.

Reaction score

@tylerye will be warned for 1.4 & 3.15 as it is clear that it was his intention to hit your vehicle multiple times.

Considering your terrible history with rules and the fact that you are an experienced player, you should know better. This type of behaviour is not tolerated within the community as you should already be aware.

Keep in mind that even if we agreed in only giving you a warning this time, if you break these rules again the outcome will not be the same.

@Ellie @SamSN

Status
Not open for further replies.