Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: daymon
Your Roleplay Name: John Daymon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41886372

Player's Community Name: @Auris
Player's Roleplay Name: Aaron Davidson
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:234001097

Why should this player be punished?: I believe that Auris a.k.a Aaron should be punished for his behaviour and total harassment of me in the shoutbox. I do not accept this behaviour, if this was a month ago I'd make this AR as a joke but this one is actually serious. I'm tired of his stupid shit.

He then threatened to shoot people who use italic to make points

@Sorle and @Jack Bruhross can back me up on this one.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
i litterly was joking but if you wanna take it serious then that's fine

Reaction score
-involved as per daymon's request & dealing with the situation when it happened in shoutbox

i litterly was joking but if you wanna take it serious then that's fine
The issue is present when you actively target another user of the shoutbox in the actions they've just participated in with death threats without their willing participation or understanding of the situation being a "joke". Things like this cannot be considered jokes unless the other participant or target is in agreement about the satirical nature of the statement - something which you had no way to determine with Flugs, as this is not the nature of you two's relationship & there was no prior agreement.

Reaction score

Partly Accepted

I've looked through the messages and I don't see any real issue present HOWEVER @Auris please don't send messages like that. I understand you may have been trying to joke but, in this case, @John Daymon clearly was not comfortable.

I won't be issuing a punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.