Action Request (bobo, [New] Worthless)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Juzz
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin Jakobsen
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:63148949

Player's Steam Name: bobo, [New] Worthless
Player's Roleplay Name: Ronnie Hickman, Alex Jin, Charlie Leonard or something.
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193447733, STEAM_0:0:177577106

Why should this player be punished?: I was pickin my stuff up to go to bazar again, these guys wanted to take me to the farm to mug me. I think they are just patrolling to get some drama. Well i did consent and do whatever they wanted me to do, i lost some money that is it. But i want them to know that there was no manner of taking me from subs my front door to a private location. I would say it is a break of the rules.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/Uva6CHp3RSO7u/d1337BE2EEKN?invite=cr-MSw3eVcsMTY3MDY4NDEwLA

Reaction score

For my input, you did get inside the car willingly, taking the risk factor that you could be mugged.

Quoting rule 5.1 Mugging:
"Players may not be FORCED to move out of public view under gunpoint before the mugging."

I don't see any type of forcing in the video footage here, however, we must clarify and take into account what the definition of kidnapping is since rule 5.6 states you can't kidnap someone with the sole intention of mugging, is kidnapping moving someone from point A to point B forcefully, or is it allowing them to get inside your car and taking them elsewhere?

The staff team will consult on this matter and come up with a verdict, I don't see any reason to collect third-party statements here as it is all clear as day. But if @bobo @alexfis would still like to provide their side of this, they are more than welcome to.

Reaction score
I could not escape from the car, i know i am gonna die if i fall out the car, I have tried that before. And I should take care of my life, by not jumping out, they looked nice and didnt seem to have any big firearm to threatn me with. They should take me to bazar, or wait and scope out areas to kidnap mug people at the mugging map.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
you wasnt forced or anything you hoped in the car asking for a ride, we were about to give you a ride we joked about robbing you we went to nowhere to rob you, you asked to get robbed basically and we provided

Reaction score

After consultation with multiple staff members, since there was deception present here and this was against the kidnapped player's will, this is subject to rule 5.6, quoting the rule:

"Kidnapping another player with the sole intent of mugging them for their items is not allowed."

Therefore, @bobo will receive a warning for 5.6 and the two other new players shown in the video will be spoken to by me in-game to elaborate on the rule. The items you lost were a bandage, a soda, a flashlight, and a smartphone along with $828, this isn't really worthy of a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.