Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: HeisenbergHammer
Your Roleplay Name: Walton Blue
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:27988264

Player's Steam Name: bobo
Player's Roleplay Name: Edward Hustle
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193447733

Why should this player be punished?: i was walking to gas stastion and unlike the guy claimed that was no shooting happening at that current moment i was seeing if the area was clear from the shoot out when this guy ran me over and when i tried to go back to bazzar he ran me over makeing me uncon

Evidence Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/163uWRPniQN75NRhA2oeWNA2hYKjXvsJo/view?usp=sharing

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
There is literally nothing to explain, the staff will review the evidence and will see everything.

While we at it here's my explanation to this incident-

Me and a few friends were raiding parker, we have killed a few civilians and police officers as we stored some firearms we decided to flee from the scene, as some of us made it out alive, unfortunately some were stuck still with the police shooting, so i drove back to the scene where i found a few officers there and shot them dead, later as i was picking my friend's firearm and securing everything we had, i was still looking for other org members if i missed any other firearms, this man over here @HeisenbergHammer decided that it is good idea to walk to a shootout, despite that clearly there was multiple bodies on the ground infront of him, and all around the area, there was shots being fired just a few seconds ago maybe at tops a minute before, as i was still scanning the area, i have rammed @HeisenbergHammer to the ground and told him to leave, he then still decided to act smart and enter the shootout anyway, so i simply ran him over and killed him.

I honestly was talking on the phone with another friend on scene i might have been on whisper and this man hasn't heard my first warning, but it is still his fault walking inside an active shootout where clearly shots were fired seconds ago and dead bodies on the ground, also not to mention my friend's phone has hang up so i assumed someone shot him and this man was the only one walking in that shootout, which i almost assumed he the one killed my friend.

While we still at it, i am reporting this man for 3.4 putting his life at risk for entering an active shootout.

He also himself admitted it- "no shooting happening at that current moment i was seeing if the area was clear from the shoot out", shooting at the current moment doesn't mean that shots stopped you can enter a hostile area that you are not involved with.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Just for the record, I've just checked the scambans and found out that this person has been banned for the same reason i'm reporting him here.

If this person is found in the wrong here, I would love to watch him get an extended ban for doing the same offense.

Heings.png

Last edited:
Reaction score

@bobo could've avoided killing you, but the end of the day you entered a shootout willingly and fully aware that there was still a present danger.

Therefore: @HeisenbergHammer's ban will be extended by 2 days for 3.4. You had clear indications of there still being an active threat (some bodies still moaning), yet you chose to view it up close even when a bullet landed next to you at the start of it. I understand there's human curiosity, but you need to learn to actively avoid these situations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.