Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Eric Jonson
Your Roleplay Name: Eric Jonson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80703450

Player's Steam Name: Bobo
Player's Roleplay Name: Edward Hustle
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193447733 I think this is the correct one

Why should this player be punished?: 2.5 3.4 User fled ran over and shot police over us attempting to detain him for 12.12. He claimed the running over to be an accident then right after proceeded to shoot and kill both the cops. One of his buddies proceeded to run over Jordi for no reason therefor assisting in the murder of 2 cops for no reason. If someone could figure out who ran over Jordi so they can be hopefully punished as well i'd appreciate it

Evidence Link: My POV:
Jordi's POV https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/c...Q/d1337UDUvnWe?invite=cr-MSxsTTcsMjM3NzQyODks

Last edited:
Reaction score
bobo accidentally ran the other guy over because he got in front of the vehicle, and he shot you because he knew he would be getting shot for that

Reaction score
bobo accidentally ran cody over because he got in front of the vehicle, and he shot you because he knew he would be getting shot for that
Still an extremely absurd escalation over a 12.12 offense. You guys were detained not under arrest but he tried to flee for no reason so he was risking a higher sentence with a 6.9 charge or more then a 12.12 offense in 4 years max. No one was under arrest just detained at the moment while we investigated it. You guys went way overboard over a traffic offense which is why the AR was made. You don't gun down PD because you by mistake ran cops over. he should've stopped and complied. He risked his life for a much higher sentence instead of what he would've gotten if he complied for 12.12

Reaction score
i was the one who ran jordi over, and it was justified. i was protecting the life of my friend. even if he escalated something needlessly i cant just let my friend die in front of me

Reaction score
rule 3.4 states you can't murder a police officer to avoid a small ticket or fine, but bobo escalated it to 9.2 once he ran you two over. therefore it was justified for myself to protect him by running you over because im defending my friend. bobo also technically could shoot you because you were likely going to use lethal force to deal with him after being run over. you also shot at his vehicle.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You have had a very aggressive responds to OOC, i was trying to explain you to prevent you being this dramatic on an action request,

The reason in the first place of attempting to flee is a little bit complicated, first reason is because your partner has approached me aggressively ordering me to step out of the vehicle then shortly after you follow up with gun pointing me, this has made me suspicious about the situation because recently i was involved in many many shootouts so i had to believe that i was warranted and also i had a firearm on me, as i saw the chance to trying to escape from you without harming you i took it the second you took the shotgun off my face, so as i was fleeing you and your partner thought it do be an amazing idea to run infront of my car turning into a heavy charge which is basically 9.2 so i had no other chance but to shoot both of you down, i had a firearm on me that i tried to get rid of because it could have gotten confiscated but this isn't the main reason of fleeing the main reason i tried to flee is because of both of you and your partner's approach, it looked like i was going to be detained for a serious crime, you were pulling over my friend then a second later you and your partner hop on my car with a gunpoint so it made me believe there is something off, the thinking of trying to flee in the first place is i strongly believed i was warranted, and driving away and messaging the dd to look out if i have an active warrant would be a safer path i'd take but it accidently went wrong from your part as you both ran into my car as i was driving away, and the other reason of fleeing is because i also have a firearm on me and part of the escape plan is to get rid of this firearm because it was used in murdering someone before this incident.

i hope this explains it and just stay cool on ooc you don't have to get mad i only tried explaining to you.

MY POV-

Reaction score
rule 3.4 states you can't murder a police officer to avoid a small ticket or fine, but bobo escalated it to 9.2 once he ran you two over. therefore it was justified for myself to protect him by running you over because im defending my friend. bobo also technically could shoot you because you were likely going to use lethal force to deal with him after being run over.
The escalation was not valuing his life at all. instead of a possible 4 year sentence he put it up to a possible 5 year for 6.9 and then jumped it up to 9.2 which is 8 years. The whole situation was for no reason escalated to a extreme measure
You have had a very aggressive responds to OOC, i was trying to explain you to prevent you being this dramatic on an action request,

The reason in the first place of attempting to flee is a little bit complicated, first reason is because your partner has approached me aggressively ordering me to step out of the vehicle then shortly after you follow up with gun pointing me, this has made me suspicious about the situation because recently i was involved in many many shootouts so i had to believe that i was warranted and also i had a firearm on me, as i saw the chance to trying to escape from you without harming you i took it the second you took the shotgun off my face, so as i was fleeing you and your partner thought it do be an amazing idea to run infront of my car turning into a heavy charge which is basically 9.2 so i had no other chance but to shoot both of you down, i had a firearm on me that i tried to get rid of because it could have gotten confiscated but this isn't the main reason of fleeing the main reason i tried to flee is because of both of you and your partner's approach, it looked like i was going to be detained for a serious crime, you were pulling over my friend then a second later you and your partner hop on my car with a gunpoint so it made me believe there is something off, the thinking of trying to flee in the first place is i strongly believed i was warranted, and driving away and messaging the dd to look out if i have an active warrant would be a safer path i'd take but it accidently went wrong from your part as you both ran into my car as i was driving away, and the other reason of fleeing is because i also have a firearm on me and part of the escape plan is to get rid of this firearm because it was used in murdering someone before this incident.

i hope this explains it and just stay cool on ooc you don't have to get mad i only tried explaining to you.

MY POV-

If you were involved in said crimes why would you drive oncoming past a fully marked police car in public in the middle of the city hitting said car and blowing through a red light?
3.4 States
  • After committing a crime, relevant precautions should be taken to avoid arrest or police attention, such as avoiding public places.
You did the exact opposite which sparked this whole interaction by your admission and evidence of this is shown here. I will not continue to argue. I will wait for staff to deal with this.

lHZuevd.png

Reaction score
he attempted to flee without hurting anyone, but jordi got in front of his vehicle and got run over. then it became 9.2 and everything else happened

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
We were going to buy a property so we could chill off the heat that we brought upon ourselves from the incidents we had gotten ourselves in, normally a mentally stable cop and for sure not from ohio would literally come normally to pull you over and ask you nicely to step out of the car, but since an ohio power tripping SGT rushed towards me with a weaponed drawn to my face it didn't look like i was being pulled out of the car for traffic related incident, i'm pretty sure you were after me for a reason but since you got jacked by my car and died and waited those 5 minutes out, now you just want to twist it and make it look like i risked my life over "reckless driving", but i still have gotten a valid reason to shoot you at the end, how sad.

Reaction score
because recently i was involved in many many shootouts so i had to believe that i was warranted
I checked the logs and saw that you were involved in a shootout in the Projex area about 25-30 minutes before the AR situation. However, I didn't see any kill or combat logs during the time in between.

If you are claiming that you had something to flee from the police other than the weapon on you, I can review your demo which should be perpheads_demo_2023-12-10 05-08-29. If not, I will just conclude the AR

Reaction score

Watching the demo, @bobo wasn't involved in any shootouts after their death on cop duty which seems to be the log I mentioned above.

So the situation should not have escalated over the weapon in his possession, however, I understand the fact that he tried to avoid resorting to going guns blazing at first hand so I will issue a warning for 3.4 in this instance. Be careful next time, another punishment for 3.4 will probably not be lenient

On the other hand, it was fair for @phoondos to be involved in this situation considering they were trying to preserve their friend's life

If you believe the officers on the scene at the time have acted against the peaceful policies of the PD, you may resort to an Internal Affairs complaint on plpd.online for this to be investigated

Anyone who feels that the verdict given out is unjustified, may resort to a punishment appeal or a staff complaint against me (for the reporting side)

Status
Not open for further replies.