Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: LtWolf
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Asfour
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137872891

Player's Steam Name: Cup_Master
Player's Roleplay Name: Charle Dynasty
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47529486

Why should this player be punished?: He mugged me and raided me while I was in the middle of bizarre outside in public. There is no questions asked I was inside my store simply minding my business crafting alone and when I exit outside with a Remington on my back he walks up after pulling into the back parking lot with an AK-101 on his back and waits for me to holster my weapon as I stock my guns up for sale and he gun points me in bizarre and steals everything as shown in the video claiming "nobody is around" so that makes it ok while also not being a New Player so even more embarrassingly he does not know this basic rule. Then mockingly says "whatever just make an AR" and drives off like a smartass taking my gun and all my stuff with him.

This happened around 7:15 PM and the demo I saved after the situation says 21-19-15 with my timezone being EST

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/s3msb5

A1L

Reaction score
@Cup Master Your response? Please justify within the next 24 hours — He’s communication banned so I’ll try to contact him on steam

Reaction score
@Cup Master Your response? Please justify within the next 24 hours — He’s communication banned so I’ll try to contact him on steam
I want him punished so he learns his lesson like I was punished for any time I did something wrong. I also would like to get my stuff back after the punishment is confirmed?

A1L

Reaction score
I want him punished so he learns his lesson like I was punished for any time I did something wrong. I also would like to get my stuff back after the punishment is confirmed?

In the regards if this is to be accepted, the items need to be returned from Cup_Master, I was checking logs, it seems like he was trying to return your items back to you but you didn't want it?

Reaction score
In the regards if this is to be accepted, the items need to be returned from Cup_Master, I was checking logs, it seems like he was trying to return your items back to you but you didn't want it?
I wanted to take my stuff back sure but when he came up to me I was waiting for an apology because the day he broke that rule I was not having a good day and just trying to craft. He comes up and ruins my night then comes to me that day to give me my stuff back unapologetic just saying "oh yeah I know what I did was a rule break" when I truly was awaiting a "sorry" or something of that nature. When I said "I'll just wait for the punishment then I can have my stuff back" he retracted any sense of apologetic mannerism and proceeded to walk away so this is why I am just waiting for you to let me know if I get to have my stuff back before he is punished for breaking the rule since he does not come off as sincere when he tries to admit his wrong.

Reaction score
Did you record him trying to give the stuff back?
I should absolutely have a demo but I have been playing a lot recently so to narrow it down if you could do me a big favor and find out the date or approximate time of the conversation where he tried to give the stuff back that would be great. I can get all the footage from my demo and everything.

Reaction score
@Bnej the items have not yet been returned and I can't find the demo because I have too many and don't have a time of approximately when he attempted to give them back. If he gives me the items back now and just gets the punishment you decide fit that is adequate and works for me.

Reaction score

Having discussed this with @Cup Master, we have been able to come to a clear verdict. Whether he was raiding you or not, he should not have gunpointed and zip-tied you in public as some sort of precaution for a raid you were unaware of. Furthermore, he should not have proceeded to mug you once he knew your base was empty.

@Cup Master - In short, your actions were highly unjustified and you are more than experienced enough to know this. One could argue that your record has seen a positive improvement, however, you do not play very often and you frequently receive punishments when you do play. You will be receiving a short ban for your actions, please use more common sense when deciding to raid a player.

@LtWolf - Please create a refund request for the items you lost. They will be refunded by us and removed from Cup Master's inventory when his ban has expired.

Reviewed with @A1L and @SamSN

Status
Not open for further replies.