Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Noodle Head
Your Roleplay Name: ava fox
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76561199055466987

Player's Steam Name: DanielRabbit
Player's Roleplay Name: Ava james
Player's SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DanielRabbit0/

Why should this player be punished?: because i show him my weed and he later die in a raid and he switch to police and wen to the spot and steal my drugs and i delive he delete him demos bec i texted him on steam and shit and sed i cant see it in the demo that why i thing be deleted the demo he broke nlr and claims it bec he see mushrooms

Evidence Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry but he said something like "You cannot know the past locations of drugs" Oh yes I can it is allowed let me give some examples so if you die with a friend you're not allowed to remember your friend if you die you can't know where you live

Reaction score

@DanielRabbit I have requested the following demo: perpheads_demo_2023-5-17 07-14-53

Next time you join the server please accept the upload so I can review the situation.

Reaction score

After reviewing the demo it is pretty clear to me that @DanielRabbit was acting upon information he shouldn't know.

You claim you only saw because you spotted the mushrooms in the forest however what you fail to mention is that in order to spot them you stopped in the middle of the highway, tried to jump to a fence and even then you had to use the 3rd person view in your car to even spot said mushrooms which clearly indicates you knew what you were after.

User will be banned for 3.5.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.