Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Cozy Nine
Your Roleplay Name: Nil Griunvald
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120899456

Player's Steam Name: Unknown
Player's Roleplay Name: Dom Eman
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Why should this player be punished?: Player deliberately tried to start a shootout with me, and then evaded gunpoint

At first I was near city bridge thinking what I should do with the dead body that was in the middle of the road, I decided to just move him off the road onto the bridge and then when I got in my car to start driving away, a bullet hit the car, I went to bazaar rear parking lot to investigate and saw that the only other vehicle besides me was a black Merecedes, that's when my footage starts, and he stops in the middle of the road opposite of the bazaar, get's out and shoots 1 round into my car infront of another player before escaping again.
I then went back to the PD to rearm and came back to stop him but he ignored my gunpoint and drove away after which I shot his tires out and then I got shot by someone behind me

Evidence Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thought I would add this info since you weren't able to get it. The players name and Steam ID that you are reporting is:
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:581055058
Roleplay Name: Dom Eman (Unless it was recently changed)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Cozy Nine
Your Roleplay Name: Nil Griunvald
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120899456

Player's Steam Name: Unknown
Player's Roleplay Name: Dom Eman
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Why should this player be punished?: Player deliberately tried to start a shootout with me, and then evaded gunpoint
I then went back to the PD to rearm and came back to stop him but he ignored my gunpoint and drove away after which I shot his tires out and then I got shot by someone behind me
Let me add ur supposed gun point on me my car was moving at roughly about 20 mph, so i had a fair chance off getting away, however with the bullet hitting ur car on city bridge me and my mate was messing about spinning and shooting seeing if we could hit eachother, i accidently shot ur car when u was on city bridge, however when i did shoot at ur car at bazaar it was a bit stupid from me and i will apologies about that.

Reaction score

It's clear that the user admits that shooting you was a stupid thing to do. With the gunpoint situation, if a user wants to be able to drive off under GP in a vehicle, the car needs to be really facing forward as a way of a quick escape and already begin to move as the gun comes out. In this scenario, the user was parked facing the shop, meaning there wasn't a quick escape path, and he hadn't even started moving when your gun was out in attack stance. The user will receive a ban for his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.