Action Request (FireIce(GameDev), mlbc0608)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: travis
Your Roleplay Name: Travisha Trump
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:179938847

Player's Steam Name: FireIce(GameDev), mlbc0608
Player's Roleplay Name: Christopher Lewis, Marc Doe
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125594896, STEAM_0:1:122362857

Why should this player be punished?: FireIce broke rule 2.5 by shooting my car down for seemingly no justifiable reason. When asked about this in OOC he said that it was for a raid although they haven't initiated it yet. mlbc on the other hand broke rule 3.18 by storing my sako right after killing me and just before raiding parker.

Evidence Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I attempted to check my demos, although they seem to be very choppy and don't update player locations very often, possibly because I was tabbed out at the time.

From what I can see from the demo, immediately after FireIce kills Travis, mlbc picks up his Sako M92S, instantly stores it, then runs back and does the same for @[BG]TheKevin's AK-101, they then immediately continue to attempt to raid the property.

Between mlbc storing Travis' Sako and him grabbing Kevin's AK, @Joe Camper arrived on the scene as a cop, meaning he was also in danger of being shot by police when he stored @TheKevin's gun.

The time was approximately 06:21:50 GMT on 30/08/21.

S7YXLO

4c2ilw

Last edited:
Reaction score
I saw your guns and you left an part out that you left the property. when I started to raid there you all came slowly driving back which I noticed so I hide behind the corner. Thats why I initiated like this to prevent fire from the back. How you cut it like this it seems like youarrive and I rdm yes. however its different and would like your demo

Reaction score
So what you are saying is you saw them leave the property as you came there, then when they drove back you started to shoot their vehicle up (and them) because you intended to raid their property?

Reaction score
You drove towards the property as I was leaving it on the outer road, you had no indication I was an occupant of the property, armed or not. I drive back seeing you are approaching the property and you decide to hide and then come out as I reversed and gunpoint our car? I'm not sure what benefit if any that would have served you. If anything that alerted those who were inside and started a gunfight boxing you in on both sides.

It doesn't matter whether or not you wanted to raid you cannot just shoot up people because you felt threatened by their presence.
I will also not provide you my demo as you are in no position to request it from me. I have extended the clip to show our entire interaction.

Reaction score
we drove to you guys 5 minutes before. checking out the cars if there were occupants or not. when we arrived back we drove at medium speed while passing you noticed big guns on ye back. when I hid i got confirmation when you talked to mlbc i saw an big gun on your back
(Edited and also about the demo I'm not the person who only requested it. i just feel that here is being tempered / putting you all in good lighting to make the clip shortnent. not providing the demo because I have no positions makes it only more suspicouse not gonna lie)

Reaction score

@Electronic Revlolutions - You should not have opened fire on the car. There was no perceivable way in which Travis could have been seen as a threat at the time, nor was involved in the base. Had you reason to believe he was, you should have instead gunpointed them and attempted to provide instructions under direct threat of a lethal weapon.
You will be receiving a 5 day ban for 2.5 due to previous recent warnings on record for 2.5 breakage.

@marc doe - You have failed to provide a statement justifying your actions. Based on the screenshots provided it is quite clear that you stored a weapon during an on-going raid. You did this so that you could preserve any loot obtained in the event that you did not succeed in the raid.
You will be receiving a 3 day ban for 3.18 due to a previous recent warning on record for 3.18 breakage.

Reviewed with @Bojing and @Double J

Status
Not open for further replies.