Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Jozor
Your Roleplay Name: Joseph Gibb
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:10486949

Player's Steam Name: greqh
Player's Roleplay Name: William Dee
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:717963602

Why should this player be punished?: Player started pushing me onto the crossroad to try and get me VDM'd and his friend Jamal Daquaviyon called me a "fucking pussy" for no reason
I proceeded to push him back, after awhile he started punching me, so I punched him back a few times, but he kept punching me, so I pulled a gun to get him to stop and told him to back off, and even then he proceeded to punch me, then his friend came back when pulling a gun, after which I pulled my gun up, his friend then put his gun away, things seemed to have calmed down, I didn't notice William was going to get a gun, he went around the back of me and then executed me after I had put my own gun away.
This seems like intentional harasment of a new player, I'd meant to report this earlier and tried to get a response on whether this was report worthy on the discord but never got an answer, but I just had WIlliam Dee proceed to RDM me again and only recognised the name when checking the footage over.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/774xiw

Reaction score
Just remembered I should also mention they took my Deagle too.

Reaction score
Just curious, what rules do you think we broke here? All I did is push you because I thought you were causing some sort of trouble with jamal since I heard jamal call you a pussy. You didnt need to push me back and instigate the situation you could have just walked away since I couldn't have done anything to you at that point but you chose to push me back so I punched you and we started a fight. You proceeded to pull out a gun and gunpoint jamal, so I killed you. Also, if you have the footage of the other moment where I RDM'ed you please show it too

Reaction score
Your claim you thought I was causing trouble with jamal doesn't even make sense when you were visibly looking at him and me in the video when I turned around as he said it.
Also, you pushed me out onto the road, so now pushing back is a fight? How am I the instigator of the situation when your friend Jamal called me a pussy for no reason?
If I turned and ran or kept letting you push me I'd likely have been run over and VDM'd which is likely what you wanted.
I pulled the gun on YOU to get you to stop hitting me and you still continued to punch me, it was only when I was distracted by Jamal coming back that you then went to get your gun, he pulled a gun out first so I told him to put it away.

Why am I not allowed to de-escalate a situtation? At that point the only way out of this situation was to shoot you both then?
Also I see you're pretty offay with what is/isn't allowed and how to bait new players based upon the moderators reactions to an F6, but here you go, here's your video, what did I do wrong this time to instigate you punching me?

Reaction score
Idk what beef you with jamal had but jamal isn't a person who is a dick to everyone and calls a random person a fucking pussy. your life wasn't really in danger when i was pushing you since the speed limit is also like 35 there and there was a crosswalk, you had enough space to walk away there either around the poles or to business. you were pushing me for like 7 seconds straight back so ofcourse I will start punching you. And ofc you are allowed to de-escalate the situation but pulling out a gun to aggrevate me wouldnt be a good option in my opinion. And a tip I can give you for the next time a similar situation like this happens where people repeatedly punch you while you are armed, SHOOT them lol. What you could have done instead to avoid any trouble is walk away

Also about that second clip, I had just punched you once on mistake (missclick) but you were punching me back so i was just punching back and also I wasnt the one who killed you there

Reaction score
I've never even met jamal before that occurance or heard his voice, and I've seen tons of people get run over at that crosswalk including paramedics and police.
Also if you want to be specific, I was only pushing you back for 5seconds before you hit me, you were pushing me for 5seconds before I even started pushing you and I was just trying to move from being pushed off the crosswalk.
Also pulling a gun is aggrivating you when you and your friend started this entire thing?
And as soon as he says "friendly friendly bro", you were even saying "don't do it, don't do it", I put my gun away thinking everythings fine and we can be adults about this, then Jamal starts insulting me while you go to get a gun to blast me.
So basically you were punching me to get me to shoot you?

And a missclick? After you ran towards me with fists out? I could believe that if you had [New] above your name too and not had the previous encounter with you before, but at this rate, please, stop with the gaslighting.

Reaction score

No rules were broken in the evidence provided. In the first situation, when being physically assaulted you draw your handgun and point it. This leads to an awkward situation where you both eventually put your guns down, however the KOS is still valid as your attempt to de-escalate actually escalated things a bit (pointing a gun at someone does give valid KOS). In the second situation I’m not sure why the player attacked you initially, but if you were threatened you should have run off. Considering he punched you a single time and then you retaliate (this repeats a few times), we feel as though it was justified to continue hitting you.

To conclude, if you feel threatened and do not want to escalate the situation, you should run off and dial the police. Taking matters into your own hands is completely allowed, you just mishandled this a bit. You could’ve simply shot and killed the players in the first clip. In the second clip I would’ve recommended putting your fists down and if the player continued to attack you, that would justify shooting them.

Reviewed with @3izu

Status
Not open for further replies.