Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: greqh
Your Roleplay Name: William Dee
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:717963602

Player's Steam Name: Max
Player's Roleplay Name: Mud Pearse
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:199376586

Why should this player be punished?: user broke 2.5 by shooting me. I was complying when they told me to leave under gp, i said i was leaving (you cant hear it cuz demo) and I was going away but he still killed me. all that while i was unarmed too

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/s8bjor https://gyazo.com/d65563401fe9caf3e090f5278b540195

Last edited:

Max

Reaction score
me and my org were going to raid and you and your org seemed to be lurking waiting to counter us. I got tired of waiting for you to leave so I gunpointed you all and told you to leave. as soon as I told you to leave you should've ran away but one of your friends walks under stairs and pulls a gun on me and tries to kill me and you are standing around in the doorway watching me kill your friend instead of running. if you hadn't tried to pull a gun on me or turn back to watch me and just left as I asked, you all would've lived.

Reaction score
I wasn't the one who pulled a gun on you. just because 1 person pulls a gun on you and you kill him doesnt mean you can kill others too. You are clearly shooting at us while we are all leaving thats what its about

Reaction score
and the door was basically closed in your pov so that makes it even more obvious that you're breaking the rule

Max

Reaction score
I wasn't the one who pulled a gun on you. just because 1 person pulls a gun on you and you kill him doesnt mean you can kill others too. You are clearly shooting at us while we are all leaving thats what its about
if one of you are going to try and kill me and the rest of you are stalling at the doorway instead of running to preserve your life then it is a reasonable assumption to think that you are likely considering or are going to try and kill me too. if you had no intentions of killing me and just wanted to preserve your life, why are you stalling by turning around and watching me instead of just leaving as fast as possible? if you had left as fast as possible like you should have you wouldn't have been in the doorway and I wouldn't have shot at you.

Reaction score
then strange how Omar didn't shoot us but you did even though he had us on sight the entire time, anyways Ima just wait for a response from staff

Max

Reaction score
then strange how Omar didn't shoot us but you did even though he had us on sight the entire time, anyways Ima just wait for a response from staff
Omar didn’t get a gun pulled on him brotha…

Reaction score

While I believe that @Max was a bit too quick to the trigger I also believe that when you're being gunpointed and told to leave an apartment you should hustle out of there instead of taking your time and looking back to close a door especially when your friend pulled out a weapon and initiated a shootout.

Considering the fact that @Max had a gun pulled out on him as soon as he gunpointed you with the intent of getting you away and that you were taking your time to comply with the orders I believe that his actions were within the limits of the server rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.