Action Request (imtrippingdude, Jackhen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Hodgparjor
Your Roleplay Name: Orson Coffey
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59290002

Player's Steam Name: imtrippingdude, Jackhen
Player's Roleplay Name: Sean Williams, Jack Smackum
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86343350, STEAM_0:1:67201300

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4, 2.5 - Both players raided PD, and according to my knowledge they had no reason to do so. From what I could've see on latest tab in police computer, jail was empty at the moment, and the suspect which was being taken by us to jail claimed to not be affiliated with them.

Furthermore, imtrippingdude disregarded gunpoint for prolonged amount of time, and then decided to pull out his gun under direct gunpoint, leading to his death.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/pl/games/garrys-mo...XgM4VQtEbozm?invite=cr-MSxuYkUsMTQxMTk1Njg3LA

Reaction score

@ImTrippingDude can you please explain your actions in this video, most importantly the reasoning behind raiding the PD in the first place, in addition to pulling a weapon under gunpoint?

Jackhen does not have a Forum account so I'll attempt to contact him over a third-party application.

Reaction score

After looking into the logs I can clearly see that for 15 minutes before this situation occurred no one had been jailed, this means there could not have been a justifiable reason that they were PD Raiding due to no one being in the process of being jailed either.

@ImTrippingDude will receive a 3-day ban for his actions due to the initial rulebreak of raiding PD and then his clear negligence toward your gunpoint at the PD Cells.

Jackhen will be receiving a warning for his actions as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.