Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Ashur
Your Roleplay Name: Bobby-Fin Nokeyz
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58009824

Player's Steam Name: Jamie
Player's Roleplay Name: Jack Bushross

Why should this player be punished?: User broke 3.15 by purposefully causing damage to a vehicle he stole, and he also baited me into shooting the stolen vehicle because he knew that I knew it was stolen, he baited me by ramming into the car resulting in one of his friends' death, and my own death

The user also ran me over on purpose with my own tesla, the user also stole my tesla twice within 30 minutes, clearly targetting aswell:
https://youtu.be/Ke0BBrjqo4E

Evidence Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A32sV28Sgcw&ab_channel=Ashurcool!

Reaction score
Im geussing you missed out the part where you sprayed up your own car so I had to repair it with multiple wrench's along with your spraying up a bystander for no reason

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but what part and where? I only sprayed up the lexus after you broke 3.15.

I also never sprayed that tesla, I spawned at CH, and you were there with my tesla trying to bait me already, then the logs can prove that I walked over to Slums, then I walked outside, just to get purposefully ran over as seen in the video because you clearly intentionally swerved into me.

If you can find evidence of your accusation with proof that I didn't die beforehand, go ahead.

Reaction score
And do not forget, I KNOW you stole that car, so why would I not shoot the car, and the passenger that has clearly an intention of shooting me?

Reaction score
I enjoy the way you put the videos trying to make it look worse than what it is. In fact you are actually breaking rules here. See the second clip comes before the first clip. But we will get to that later on.

The first video we was just chilling driving around and yes maybe it would be 3.15 if I didn't repair it. But no I repaired it and logs would show this. You decided to shoot Tinky for being in the car having no control over the situation. You can clearly see the car still driving off when tinky gets out. But you choose to spray him up anyways. So you I jumped out and m82'ed you to the face.

For video number two, In this video you break rules yourself. Firstly I was simply just not looking at my screen when driving I was on the phone talking to my boss at work, As you can see in the video I will provide under I try and turn right. But by the time I notice it was to late.

So for you breaking 3.5 as you have said yourself you walked to slums from your spawn (being CH) you havn't yet tried to spawn your car (when spawning your car you will be prompt with "you cant currently spawn this car") But you insist on calling the cops for something that had happened in your past life.

Logs are also provided of your nlr here

Reaction score
In the video you don't swerve right at all, the car does that after being disabled, you clearly swerved into the wrong lane.
You also moved your mouse as you were "so called talking to your boss"

I also never broke NLR, because I saw you driving in my car, when I spawned at CH, so I had more then enough reason to call the cops that my car was stolen, stop trying to constantly play off by saying "I was talking to my boss" "You shot your own car"

You clearly also were LOOKING at your screen where you were driving as you turned the corner, maybe you should pay attention when you are driving, it wouldn't be the first time you so called "accidently" killed someone whose car you stole

Kay

Reaction score
***INVOLVED***

Jamie stated that he had repaired my car (Blue Lexus) but when I pulled out the car from the City Garage after being on duty for around an hour, the engine was extremely damaged and I had to buy wrenches myself. Even if you did "Repair" the car and even if it isn't your own car, it is still 3.15 as it is causing unnecessary damage to the vehicle you're driving and also the other vehicle for absolutely no reason other than to bait ashur as you knew that he knew you stole my car.

Reaction score
Also, how can you be chilling when you are swerving into Suburbs Storage, purposefully ram my car, and then keep on driving?
You call that "chilling?"

Kay

Reaction score
Still doesn't justify you breaking 3.15 by ramming Ashur's car for completely no reason. It was just pure baiting and unnecessary. I don't see the point in trying to play it off. Its just like me rdming someone and going medic to revive them. Still breaking the rules but you trying to make it better. It doesn't help if you try and fix the scenario at the end. You still broke the rules for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Reaction score
Yes, as I said I was on the phone to my boss. This dosn't mean I cant hold my mouse/keybored there is a thing called speaker phone. And as I said I wasn't paying full attention hence why I moved towards the end when i noticed. I also don't think I drove anywhere close to you so you could see me driving the car. So you might want to upload your demo to show you seeing me/us.

Me looking at my screen dosn't mean i am paying full attention. You can look at something and be doing something else kinda easily. And Yes I count that as just being chill.

Reaction score
@Jack Bushross So you didn't pick up Tinky at CH with my Tesla, at the same time as I respawned no, I don't need to upload a demo to know what is facts, and you didn't go to the right, whenever a tesla or any car gets disabled, it goes into the brake mode, and a tesla always goes to the right when it brakes, so what you said is pure waffle, you literally saw me, moved your mouse towards me, and drove into me, there is nothing more to be explained, I will leave this up to staff to decide.

Reaction score
@Jack Bushross may I note that in my POV you intentionally moved the car towards me to the left again to ensure you hit me, its a neccesary detail, which proves its clearly intentional, and also, I saw u at CH and at intersection?

also, will this be dealt with?

Reaction score

Both videos indeed show me that Jamie has broken 2.5 and 3.15. For the running over Ashur part; there's no way for us to confirm if you were paying attention or not to your screen, it also doesn't really matter, if you're playing on the server and multitasking that's on you. On your own clip I can clearly see you swerved to the left into Ashur, this makes it look intentional, hence why you broke 2.5. The 3.15 part, you can indeed be chilling around and driving but you ramming the car on top of the car you're driving is first of all unrealistic and would cause major damage to both cars. You repairing the car afterwards is a nice gesture; however this doesn't take away the rulebreak.

@Jack Bushross will get a five day ban for his actions.

Review with @money and @A1L

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.