Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: bootlegger
Your Roleplay Name: Alpha Kennibody
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:193051131

Player's Steam Name: Jamie
Player's Roleplay Name: Jack Bushross
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58009824

Why should this player be punished?: User killed me for no real reason when I was flanking my apartment from cops - Him and his org had already raided us within an hour so it couldn't have been a raid. They had also exited their apartment several times with the chance to kill me, however they waited for P3 to be opened even though they had raided within the last hour and should have no interaction with the property. This caused me to lose the weapons inside the property, including my own weapon.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/clips/62516827/d1337Lx0VZPM

Reaction score
You had shot and wallbanged us through our APT. Also I like the fact your sat in teamspeak with a person nlr'ing giving info lol

Reaction score
you're acting like i was floorbanging you, I shot through P4 into P3 you were sat in P2 whilst your org members were running around on stairs unarmed in a shootout.

Reaction score
None of us was unarmed? We was also sitting in our apartment. Also we had deep convos with @Collier about what was going to happen.

Reaction score
even if you weren't unarmed, i clearly wasn't attempting to shoot you, and walking around in a shootout unarmed or not still doesn't make sense. @walnash exited the apartment about 3x whilst i was holding stairs.

Reaction score
I left the apartment two times, The first time I noticed there was still a active raid and ran back in. The second time was when you decided to lock collier in the apartment to the point he was stuck and couldn't do anything. This was the second time I left the apartment. Collier had said what I did was allowed and fine since I didn't put my life in any type of danger. Considering I was defending myself and my org. I also didn't kill collier and complied with him after killing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.