Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Smokey
Your Roleplay Name: Chris Miller
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2803521

Player's Steam Name: Kelson
Player's Roleplay Name: Unknown
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76603209

Why should this player be punished?: 3.18 Storages and trunks

Person have stored his AK-47 to his vehicle during the raid that he have initiated against us.
I did not have any chance to provide the demo for this situation since I was dead but @Patrxk was also involved on situation and he have spoen to Kelson to sort this out, Kelson refused to sort this out betwen ourselves. @Patrxk can provide a demo if needed since he was alive.

He had many different choices such as throwing his firearm into the trunk of his grey Ford Transit instead of using scripted trunk system which is really unnecessary if his main point was not saving his firearm and just getting rid of it to grab a better one by the ground.

Kelson died after 2-3 minutes of storing his firearm and switching one by picking off the ground.

It's not about an AK-47 and we don't want that AK beyond that point.

Evidence Link:

Steam Chat between Kelson and Patrxk P1: https://gyazo.com/0db099256793cc39def068f1f0e876b0

Steam Chat between Kelson and Patrxk P2: https://gyazo.com/ce76aafc5255c36e9b9307c161980c69

Part 1 of Patrxk's Demo (Storing the firearm): https://streamable.com/3dhytf

Part 2 of Patrxk's Demo: (He kept raiding and died eventually, I made a mistake and didn't record the end of him dying but well, he died):

Last edited:
Reaction score

The evidence you have provided does not work and seems to be a mixture of 2 different links, please can you fix this. You have 24hours to do so

Reaction score
No he was dead by the time you decided to store your gun. I was left in the appartment still continuing to defend your raid. You had the choice to throw the AK into the back of the Ford Transit (which would of been fine) but you stored it in the trunk instead. :)

Reaction score
we are the defending side of this raid, why would we even rush out to keep you away from storing your firearm?

Reaction score
exactly, so i wasnt in danger, as you didnt want to rush out, and the AK i stored was like 2 floors under your appartment

Reaction score
@Kelson You kept raiding after storing your firearm, your life was still in danger because NORMALLY cops COULD arrive or our allives COULD arrive or most any other different reasons could cause you to die HOWEVER, you DIED during the raid. Your life was IN danger for the whole time since you were RAIDING us. You can't just know if we can/could/would rush out or not.

Listen, you just don't want to understand so please wait for the staff response instead of trying to create an argument and act like you did the right thing to do.

Reaction score
I've updated the thread and I have added demo clips just for the further references.

Reaction score

@Kelson You shouldn't have stored your firearm during the raid, even if they weren't pushing out. You need to make sure the surrounding area is clear, as there could have been flankers or police nearby. You could have easily thrown the firearm into the back of your transit van and drove off.
Your record is relatively clear and so consider this a Sturn warning and don't do it again.

Also whilst looking through your logs, we came across some 1.2, For this, you will receive a warning. Even if you're joking about with a few users, you should know by now that 1.2 is not tolerated at all.

Reviewed with @Misel

Status
Not open for further replies.