AR on Kelson

Status
Not open for further replies.

moD

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: moD/Calogero Cornelli
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Kelson/Frank Taylor
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76603209
Why Should This Player Be Punished: So what happened was I was leaving my house and heard someone walking outside on the steps. So I pulled out my gun and went to go check it out to find Kelson running around with an M4 on his back. I tell him to stop moving and as soon as he sees me he runs back and jumps over the railing while at gunpoint and begins to run off, towards the end he even pulls out his M4 and then I proceed to shoot him.

I think he should be banned for this, it's inexcusable and blatant breaking of one of the most important rules; don't run while you have a gun pointed at you, and somehow this veteran player managed to break it.

Evidence (Demo Required):
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1195016949
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
The main question is, why you gped me in public. + I had good cover, when I jumped off the railing.
[DOUBLEPOST=1510130439,1510130330][/DOUBLEPOST]https://gyazo.com/d4e123972b91c56f549026db2db58bef - you also tried to mug me in public setting
[DOUBLEPOST=1510130537][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, i wasnt a dangerous guy to you, you gped me for no reason.
[DOUBLEPOST=1510130684][/DOUBLEPOST]I went upstairs, to check if they are inside, and I got gped for like no reason, I jumped off the rails, so I had good cover, and tried to defend myself
[DOUBLEPOST=1510130757][/DOUBLEPOST]in ooc chat, you wrote you tried to mug
[DOUBLEPOST=1510131571][/DOUBLEPOST]you can't mug on staircase...

Reaction score
Accepted - @*NCS*-=Kelson=-CZ Regardless of why you were gun pointed, you should've followed orders given to you, then made an AR or a report later on, as seen in rule 2.6
2.6 Reporting a Rule-Breaker
If it is believed that another player has broken a rule, the ‘/report’ function is expected to be used to inform an Administrator. If a player(s) is in a role-play situation with another player(s) who has broken a rule, after the ‘/report’ function has been used, the former player(s) should continue the role-play situation as best as to their ability, and within the confines of the rules, until either it has ended and/or an Administrator intervenes.

In regards to the 'attempted mugging,' @moD, if you were trying to mug him. You should've been a reasonable distance from the door to where you would've been able to bring him in as fast as possible (and not mug on the stairs). The whole process should take no more than around 5 seconds.

Furthermore, Kelson, you will be receiving a ban for 3.4 and 2.6

Status
Not open for further replies.