Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Tinky
Your Roleplay Name: Tinky Starksy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107027937

Player's Steam Name: idk
Player's Roleplay Name: John Davids
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107027937

Why should this player be punished?: The person rammed into my full stopped car on purpose at a high speed ( which can be seen by the way he swerves) trying to tier it which breaks rules 2.5, 3.4 and 3.15 i think.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/imp8vu

Reaction score
I wasn't actually aiming to hit your car so I am sorry it got tiered, I was aiming to hit Jamie who had just gotten out of your car as he was armed and we had DNA that he had murdered someone.
You also had stopped your car overhanging the lane of the highway while you knew you were being perused at high speed, making an accident more likely than had you pulled forward a bit more.

Reaction score

Based on @AwesomeGamersHQ statement and the footage:
You were helping Jamie to abscond after he was wanted by police for murder. Jamie as such would have been considered an active threat and @AwesomeGamersHQ had attempted to run him over in-order to subdue him. In our opinion, this holds true and we believe that he was not intentionally aiming for your vehicle. The place where you had chosen to stop also exasperated this. As such we believe that hitting your car was simply an accident in this instance.

Reviewed with @Racxes

Status
Not open for further replies.