[Action Request] [Lg] Denni!!/Vincent Coll - emjo98004/Emilia Coll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sgt.James / James Jefferson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [Lg] Denni!!/Vincent Coll and emjo98004/Emilia Coll
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94523489 (Denni) / STEAM_0:1:156005069 (emjo)
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

2.5 Excessive Negativity
Due to their actions my RP experience has been ruined. No intention to role-play on their side. Also fall under 2.1.

3.3 Realistic Actions
The burglary was not planned properly. If they had scouted the property prior to them actually committing the crime, they knew that it would not be worth the risk due to there being no valuable items on the property to be robbed to begin with. Keep in mind that I had no firearms on my person the entire time (Prior to the situation and after), nor did I ever performed any actions that could have caused my death (i.e. Threaten them etc..)

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
Not only did I have a Life alert on my but I also had a house alarm installed. Police shortly arrived on scene and shot both suspects, they have been revived and transported to jail. Again, they lost basically everything and gained nothing out of the situation.

5.1 Mugging
Caused harm to my person - violated 2.5

Evidence (Demo Required):

Video Evidence

http://plays.tv/video/571b9480b556344427/ar-evidence

You see me going to the entrance in a non-hostile manner, then getting shot shortly after.

http://i.imgur.com/GwnwKQK.png - Kill log (Provived by MatStar)

Reaction score
As far as I know, killing someone (apparently) unarmed in a raid is being counted as 2.5. So a +support from me, since they killed you as (apparently) unarmed.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The person who killed you will receive a warning for breaking 2.5, however there is insufficient evidence to support your claims of other rule violations.

Status
Not open for further replies.