Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: ≝Elm
Your Roleplay Name: Herb Dean
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:69162006

Player's Steam Name: Brinch #DWA , [Lg]C>J
Player's Roleplay Name: Fredy Standish-Newman , Katya Love
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35065217 STEAM_0:0:49863988

Why should this player be punished?: These players should be punished due to the evidence provided. I came back to my property and noticed that Fredy[Brinch] was standing in front on the door on his phone. I made my way up to him where we greeted, he asked if I lived in hungries which I replied yes to. I then noticed Katya[C>J] in the background on the phone also, which never spoke a word too me. After he asked if I lived in the building I then had a feeling that they were going to attempt to raid, since they never made any indications that they were attempting to mug me or do anything due to the fact that nobody said anything as you can see in the video, that is when I decided to turn around and run back towards the car, that is when I was shot in the back of the head with an AK101 on my back. They made no attempt to raid after I noticed them so they killed me with giving me no gunpoint as you can see in the video no gun was pointed to my face or any verbal commands that would need to happen in order to kill somebody. Kurze then took my report on the situation and brought Fredy[Brinch] and brinch claimed in the admin sit that "he gunpointed me and made they indication with verbal commands," which is false as you can see in the clip provided.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score

You guys want to explain your side?@Brinch @[Lg]C>J

Did you claim that you gave him orders under gunpoint in the admin sit?
and why didn't you raid Hungriges Schwein after initiated it with killing Herb?​

Reaction score

You guys want to explain your side?@Brinch @[Lg]C>J

Did you claim that you gave him orders under gunpoint in the admin sit?
and why didn't you raid Hungriges Schwein after initiated it with killing Herb?​

I asked Katya to gunpoint him, so we could force him to open the door. Meanwhile, I was trying to distract him.

When Kayta pulled out his weapon to do so, he made a 180 heading for the stairs. He put together that he was about to put at gunpoint, as he explained himself. Risked his life regardless and got killed. I'm not sure how this is enforced anymore, but he knew what was about to happen, the weapon was a fraction of a second away from attack stance (and even in passive stance, I think he should have realized his life was at risk, as he admitted it was) and he decides to take his chance and run which got him killed. We didn't raid because things didn't go according to plan and left so we wouldn't be killed.

We didn't make a report, because I can't be bothered. I did however get upset in the administrative sit because you lied, you said that you never saw a weapon and randomly decided to turn around and run. Made it very clear that it was a random act, not based on the fact that your saw a firearm. This is clearly untrue, according to your POV and your justification above.

I hope this can be dealt with in this Action Request, rather than having to make a separate request.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can confirm Elm said he never saw a weapon and he indeed just turned around and ran for it.

Reaction score
i am chilling with Fredy we was about to raid then freddy asked me to gunpoint him then he made 180 parkoor shot him in the back .no cap

Reaction score
I asked Katya to gunpoint him, so we could force him to open the door. Meanwhile, I was trying to distract him.

When Kayta pulled out his weapon to do so, he made a 180 heading for the stairs. He put together that he was about to put at gunpoint, as he explained himself. Risked his life regardless and got killed. I'm not sure how this is enforced anymore, but he knew what was about to happen, the weapon was a fraction of a second away from attack stance (and even in passive stance, I think he should have realized his life was at risk, as he admitted it was) and he decides to take his chance and run which got him killed. We didn't raid because things didn't go according to plan and left so we wouldn't be killed.

We didn't make a report, because I can't be bothered. I did however get upset in the administrative sit because you lied, you said that you never saw a weapon and randomly decided to turn around and run. Made it very clear that it was a random act, not based on the fact that your saw a firearm. This is clearly untrue, according to your POV and your justification above.

I hope this can be dealt with in this Action Request, rather than having to make a separate request.
Just a FYI you arnt allowed to gunpoint someone and walk them to there base to force unlock anymore anyways.

Reaction score
i am chilling with Fredy we was about to raid then freddy asked me to gunpoint him then he made 180 parkoor shot him in the back .no cap
So what was your reason to kill him? You didn't raid him after you initiated the "raid".

There is a difference with gun pointing someone outside their apartment and gunpoint someone that's not even on the property to open a door.

Reaction score
There is a difference with gun pointing someone outside their apartment and gunpoint someone that's not even on the property to open a door.
Player was closer to the door than Rai was in his clip...

Reaction score
So what was your reason to kill him? You didn't raid him after you initiated the "raid".

What's the difference? The distance and risk are the same.

We were standing closer to the door seconds prior, Katya think he got seen, and I made the call to abort it. Then he steps out and an opportunity arises. Then he ran and got himself shot, opportunity missed. We took the gun and escaped.

Like I said in my earlier reply. We planned to force him to open the door and sneak inside. We only had concealed weapons and many zip ties. If we continued we would most likely have been killed. It would simply not be worth it, since things didn't go according to plan.

Reaction score

Want to remind players that it is NOT allowed to gunpoint people to unlock their doors unless they're standing at the doorway, not at the edge of the property line like it was in this case.
User who killed you will be receiving a warning for 2.5 due to him didn't had a reason to kill you and failed to provide any information what so ever and seeing that he initiated a raid with killing the property owner and did not follow it up.

When it comes to comments that were made in the admin sit, I can not verify because no one sent me video or demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.