Vincent Coll AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Paddy Fassbender

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Vincent Coll

His/Her SteamID: Sorry

Why Should This Player Be Punished: tad bit of metagame, ridiculous ticket

What happened was I tried mugging someone and I looked away for a second and he brought out his bat so I shot him. Thats all simple. I ran to the monorail hoping for a quick escape. The monorail was not there so I had to wait there. That is where the video kicks off. I will try to explain the rest through the video.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Bear with it pls

Tick: No I have pestiside

[DOUBLEPOST=1461620553][/DOUBLEPOST]Well don't I look foolish now. Still the fine is a little much.
[DOUBLEPOST=1461620686,1461620553][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't know what happened to all the comments but they basically pointed a huge hole out in terms of a description being given by the medics when they get DNA which is complete fucking magic might I add (Pardon my french). That is a whole other thing, DNA isn't that amazing now come on. Which really negates the metagaming if that is the case. However the fine I still think is a little much.
[DOUBLEPOST=1461620721][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay now they are back, what the fuck is going onlkfhsda;flkjahsdf;lksdf

Reaction score
Well, I don't see any rules broken here, the DNA gives a description of the murder. Btw, the police database is also able to give a description of you if they enter your name. So no meta game over here. Including that they are allowed to ticket you for 10k and put you in jail for 10 years for 9.5 Murder according to the laws.

Reaction score
Well, I don't see any rules broken here, the DNA gives a description of the murder. Btw, the police database is also able to give a description of you if they enter your name. So no meta game over here. Including that they are allowed to ticket you for 10k and put you in jail for 10 years for 9.5 Murder according to the laws.
Yeah, Shadow had already pointed out the fault in what I thought was meta. I still think the fine is stupid but apparently it is fine to do so I guess I will just not play anymore, or not drive or be a police officer because I really don't wanna pay that fine.
I suppose this can be denied now, seemingly the fine was ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.