Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Kurze
Your Roleplay Name: Elijah Brown
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19396368

Player's Steam Name: Lil Sam
Player's Roleplay Name: Sam Arnolds
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97474497

Why should this player be punished?: User broke 3.4 when being told to put their hands up, user decided to stand up and run to break gunpoint and then killed me.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
I was gonna comply (which I did but took a bit time for me to hands up so I got shot and he had a point to shoot me anyways) and had no intention (which I didn't even move an inch) to conduct any offensive actions against any of the raiders.

Which I can provide the demo to prove that I didn't even click 1 to reach or think of reaching my gun at all.

Reaction score
You all should have gotten off the table straight away when they had 2 guns pointed at you because if you had complied from the start you wouldn't have had the time to take cover...

Reaction score
We couldn’t as we was mid poker game we physically couldn’t when we all got up is when we were able to and the round ended we weren’t stalling

Reaction score
im the same as ultimate didnt intend to harm the raider and you can have a demo it you want to prove i was about to surrender

Reaction score
We couldn’t as we was mid poker game we physically couldn’t when we all got up is when we were able to and the round ended we weren’t stalling
You can get up mid round, you press E then yes. It's not uncommon knowledge

Reaction score
You all should have gotten off the table straight away when they had 2 guns pointed at you because if you had complied from the start you wouldn't have had the time to take cover...

I agree, we should have just done that straight away.

However I would still like to state that I thought we are not going anywhere since we are under gunpoint so I thought standing still for a few more seconds wouldn't have hurt.

I didn't really think that would be that big of a problem since we definitely lost the fight the moment we have been GP'ed through the window. I wasn't gonna sit there all day but delayed it a little like 3-5 seconds probably.

My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.