Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: orzel1244
Your Roleplay Name: Paul Clark
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39685259

Player's Steam Name: Lil_Wojtyła
Player's Roleplay Name: Aboubacar Omobalade
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85899821

Why should this player be punished?: He clearly broke 2.5, he's keep targetting me and my friends, he's keep ruining our rp experience, pushing our cars, punching us, insulting for no reason, as you can see on this video, I have just joined server, wanted to buy property in bank, and then experienced bunch of shit as always

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/h53wx0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/v7mwh4i2c9o4rpq/perpheads_demo_2022-5-17 16-05-02.dem?dl=0

Reaction score
Also, he broke 3.4 because he have baited cop when he had long rifle on his back

Reaction score
As this might not be the BEST example, I can confirm that I made multiple f6 reports on given players, because they were clearly targetting our organisation, to a point where we were just tired of them. Raiding someone once or twice, is maybe even fine, but not just waiting for expiration of rule cooldown to repeat a raid. I was even talking to the admins about it, and they told me they will talk to the players.

The sarcastic "shittalk" shown on the video "Oh your org is so cool" is aswell tiring, when every time you play, someone just HAS to approach you to "talk shit".

It's not like we cant cope with losing, thats okay, we know that it happens, we raid aswell sometimes, but the situation here is a bit different from regular server org competition or just a random raid from time to time. They have just chosen our org, as its a bit weaker, so we cannot accuse them of targetting new players, but aswell we cannot face the raids and actions they do to us.

Very sad, and it's one of the very few, but crucial things that make the server unplayable long-term for us.

Reaction score

@fatdoobies will be punished for escalating charges in front of a police officer in a manner which could result in him being perceived as a threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.