Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Aquaa
Your Roleplay Name: Anakin Percious-House
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54900967

Player's Steam Name: LtWolf
Player's Roleplay Name: Omar Asfour
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137872891

Why should this player be punished?: 3.6, Killed himself by falling off of the city bridge. This was done following a situation where he killed an officer and managed to escape a shootout with me. In the video you can see him freaking out and doing a /me to "slip" off of the bridge and said that my partner (@Legion) moved towards him, which isn't the case. You can see we were maintaining a distance and trying to use peaceful policies offering food and beverages to calm him down but he just freaked out and threw himself off. Pretty evident that he just wanted to get rid of his warrant with no repercussion.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
@MiniRaze @Aquaa I want to get a demo showing the fact his partner was walking towards me but Aquaa gave no time zone or time frame of this event so can I get one to show my perspective?

Edit: Nvm found it

Reaction score
@MiniRaze @Aquaa I want to get a demo showing the fact his partner was walking towards me but Aquaa gave no time zone or time frame of this event so can I get one to show my perspective?

Edit: Nvm found it
You're welcome to submit any video relevant to the situation and attempt to justify your actions.

Reaction score
You're welcome to submit any video relevant to the situation and attempt to justify your actions.
https://streamable.com/blhrh1
I request that you watch and listen to my explanation. This is what went through my head and how I remember it along with me clarifying my reasoning and how I follow 3.6

I argue that this is not a "typical" situation. Instead this is possibly the worst thing one can do in terms of a criminal and could be regarded as not typical which excludes it from 3.6 under the rule describing how "typically" one should stay alive and not always.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.