Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Moon
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Bingo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43436378

Player's Steam Name: Nasul
Player's Roleplay Name: Nasul Van Gutenheim
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30726866

Why should this player be punished?: 2.5 Excessive Negativity 4.1 Follow the Law (law 9.2 9.5)
Government employees must at all times follow the entirety of the law.
User executed me on the spot whilst i'm not posing any threat.

Evidence Link: https://gyazo.com/6b0d88854b84d7c3d06cf1e4f93028ca https://gyazo.com/ab5ca5782814ba3fb0faace88fc0a5d1

Reaction score

Could you please provide a slightly longer clip, with sound available?

@Nasul if you could also provide your side of the story in-terms of why police were there, whether you or fellow officers instructed @Moon to surrender, and why you made the decision to kill him?

If both of you could please do this within 48 hours that would be most appreciated.

Reaction score

Could you please provide a slightly longer clip, with sound available?

@Nasul if you could also provide your side of the story in-terms of why police were there, whether you or fellow officers instructed @Moon to surrender, and why you made the decision to kill him?

If both of you could please do this within 48 hours that would be most appreciated.

here you go. I'll give you a little context and a backstory
I heard shots being fired at my main door were I believed that could of been my friends (the double doors behind me) so I went through the side door to see what was happening (i haven't done anything besides sitting in the base beforehand) and when I decided to leave the property through the side door I seen a zerg of police officers aiming at me that's when I realized I should just go back inside and whilst I walked backwards I was executed with a non visible weapon on my back (MP5K) without any commands or anything from the police officers on scene.

Last edited:
Reaction score

@Nasul has failed to provide an explanation for their actions, despite the fact that they have been on the forums since I have tagged them on this request. In any case, based on our analysis there was ultimately not a good enough reason to justify his actions.

@Moon was not visibly armed and had a concealed MP5K, and was clearly not holding it at the time. Even when considering whatever might have been going on, there would have been no reason to gun Moon down like that. Nasul had plenty of time to assess the situation, see what was in front of him, and proceed accordingly - which would have been instead to issue instructions or commands. There was a near two-second window between obtaining vision and shooting, during which time there were other steps that Nasul should have taken.

Nasul will be receiving a warning for 2.5 and 4.1.

Reviewed with @flugs

Status
Not open for further replies.