Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Google Chrome
Your Roleplay Name: Bob Bobov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191086074

Player's Steam Name: Niko
Player's Roleplay Name: Dontrall smth
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16668186

Why should this player be punished?: 3.3 and 2.5
Randomly shot us down cus we're warranted. I don't know irl or on perp since when you can do that but seems very unrealistic and excessive, Gave us no chance to cooperate or anything you can see the last kill last person standing still and he still kills him lol

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/sjM64aj1c060_/d1337nhyXJfT

Last edited:
Reaction score
"We knew that there were wanted suspects inside The Office, wanted for an earlier bank robbery. We made the decision to try being a bit more sneaky and wait for them to make a mistake, so we camped up outside.
While I was at the front door, I could hear people talking upstairs - planning to first raid Regals, then changing their mind to raid Slums, before someone went "get the guns", something along those lines. At this point in time, we know what their intent is, and that they will be armed as well. I conveyed their intentions over the radio, and then people started running down to the front door.

In front of The Office, there's a Mazda Furai and a Lexus IS-F parked, and four people storm out, two getting in the Mazda and two getting in the Lexus, one of those people in the Lexus being @Ophelia
The moment the cars try to leave, I approach with my M4 aimed at the Mazda, I attempt to order them to stop (not realizing I still had Whisper on, but that's beyond the point), after which both me and @Draxen take out their car. Seeing they're both visibly armed, we take out both suspects before giving them the chance to fire back. We had to consider the fact that we were outnumbered and that we also had a medic on duty, so the split-second decision was to take them out and focus on the second vehicle afterwards - the Lexus IS-F which drives past me and attempts to escape, presumably."

Direct copy and paste from the Warning Dispute @Ariyanqwq made
You guys are wanted, armed, and heading to a raid. What are we supposed to do, just stand there and let you go, or say "get your hands up" so that your friends can gun us down in the street? We know what's gonna happen, so we took the safest route.
None of the people in the clip made an F6 or an Action Request either, so I am not sure why you in particular would make one - especially since you were shot moments after the clip ended, trying to shoot at me from the Fire escape.

I am also curious why you only decide to make an AR now, instead of opening a report when it happened? And why not an Internal Affairs complaint?

Last edited:
Reaction score

You were wanted and in this situation we believe Niko acted in his best interest by shooting your vehicle.

We believe there were no rulebreaks, however if you wish this situation to be analyzed in terms of policies (Excessive Force), make an IA.

Reviewed with @curak @Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.