Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Remi
Your Roleplay Name: Remi Gus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:594114510

Player's Steam Name: Nottoc
Player's Roleplay Name: Adrienne Kali
Player's SteamID: Nottoc

Why should this player be punished?: This player headshot my medic colleague at **06:46** while she was hiding inside the Amazon delivery house outside projex. I have never seen this voluntary way to target medic who are hiding inside a building completely outside projex, I mean my colleague was not even tried to revive a cop or anything like this, and the worst about it It's that Adrienne Kali seems proud about it because she said at "11:48** "Also the paramedic I fucking shot in the head, whichever paramedic I shoot in the head but should be not close near that building anyway " , I'm not sure by hiding inside the amazon delivery house is " close to that building " as soon as the situation was inside projex. For me she broke "2.1 Play Realistically" because my colleague did not break 3.4 as soon as she was not in the direct outside vicinity of the gunshot and did not break the gunpoint situation as you can see in this 3.4 rules " To not comply with reasonable orders given under the direct threat of a lethal weapon pointed at you, such as a mugging." why she's so scared of medic and instead she not focus on shooting cops, my colleague was not even in gunpoint and got murder by cold blood in headshot by a sniper weapon in a very sneaky way at far distance. Thanks for have reading me and handling my report.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
"Also the paramedic I fucking shot in the head, whichever paramedic I shoot in the head but should be not close near that building anyway " , I'm not sure by hiding inside the amazon delivery house is " close to that building " as soon as the situation was inside projex. For me she broke "2.1 Play Realistically" because my colleague did not break 3.4 as soon as she was not in the direct outside vicinity of the gunshot
I was the only one left from the raid that was going on, and I was trying to get any sort of peeking advantage possible - considering that there were 2-3 TFU and some officers left. I saw a figure standing in the warehouse, just under the door, and one-tapped them before they could presumably shoot at me. It wasn't unreasonable for me to assume, especially where Livie was standing, that it could've been an officer considering that you see a TFU on top of the boxes in-front of the warehouse at the beginning of the clip.

I would've never predicted that the person standing in that location would've been a paramedic as they are not supposed to be that close to an active shootout anyway, and only noticed that it was a paramedic after looking out the window for a second time when the strips became more visible to me. But you can see at the beginning of the clip, that they are actively engaging in the area, dragging bodies and etc. Wandering around aimlessly as shots are being broken out, in complete eye-sight of shooters out of the window.

From my own knowledge, in shootouts like this, paramedics are supposed to be stationed near the top of harbour lane out of sight, and only interacting with the situation once the area/shoot-out has been code 4'd. Which was not the case when the dead body was being dragged, nor when I shot the paramedic that was, for one reason or another, standing out of the warehouse door to look at the situation/what was going on - instead of staying behind the warehouse walls, where she had been previously which was a 'safer' location.

A1L

Reaction score

4.2 Paramedics - Typically, Paramedics may not enter a crime scene if it has not yet been secured by law-enforcement personnel.

I am unsure why exactly you guys went past the barricades and was practically outside, regardless it seems like you medics shouldn't of been down there in the first place, this seems a bit too close and you guys should've been further away from the actual crime scene, the medic was also actively dragging bodies and easily could've left until the scene was fully cleared by police.

Status
Not open for further replies.