Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Dave
Your Roleplay Name: John Mawr
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:626842016

Player's Steam Name: Omicron :D
Player's Roleplay Name: Harvey Chadwick
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49534951

Why should this player be punished?: He restrained me for "reckless driving" when my car was parked a little wonkily and then after refusing to tell me what we did wrong we got out of the van and he restrained me and said i tried to run him over, my friend got frustrated and pulled a gun on him. didnt kill him and then he killed my friend and then he arrests us both and all of this because of the apparent, wonky parking.

Evidence Link: https://anonfiles.com/t9QfEdB5y7/perpheads_demo_2022-10-8_23-07-45_dem

Reaction score
Can add clips to a similar situation with the current defendant, there is an open IA on the person though.

Reaction score

You were not arrested for reckless driving or illegal parking, you were arrested for 6.5 Cooperation with the Orders of Law Enforcement Personnel, which you did do as you failed to surrender when ordered to do so at gunpoint by him as well as another officer.

Although very minor, your friend did hit the officer with his car leading him to believe his life was in danger and thus gunpoint your friend. Your friend then decided to drive away while under gunpoint, thus breaking 3.4.

I will have a chat with the officer about his use of force in situations like this, but neither him nor your friend will receive official punishment in this instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.