Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Omicron :D
Your Roleplay Name: Omicron :D
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49534951

Player's Steam Name: Ayjay
Player's Roleplay Name: Ayjay
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62965062

Why should this player be punished?: Hello all,

I would like to submit a request to have the following administrator, Ayjay, demoted and removed from his position.

I believe we can all agree that for an administrator representing Perpheads, professionalism and an unbiased approach to moderation is necessary. The merits of what happened in-game do not even matter and are not relevant to the issuance of this request. Ayjay issued a ban instantly as he became upset during an in-game altercation. Ayjay did not initiate an administrator situation, nor did he make any attempt at conversation prior to the ban. Aside from allowing a player to explain their point of view, these conversations are necessary as players need to understand where the faults in their mistakes are to learn from them.

I was very surprised with Ayjay's conduct last night, and I believe his lack of integrity does not reflect well on the Perpheads community. Speaking with a Community Manager, we identified the following information as the initial ban content issued by Ayjay.

Player Omicron
Reason idiot
SteamID STEAM_0:0:49534951
Admin Ayjay
Expiry Date 12 Oct 2022 04:27

The Community Manager expressed that he was not happy with the lack of communication nor reasoning for my ban, and had it overturned. Ayjay proceeded to reinstate the ban within minutes with the following description: "2.5 - RDM, broke NLR and attempted to arrest someone who killed him in a previous life, confiscated items mid-shootout & then again randomly confiscated again after he respawned."

Put clear as day - your administrator is lying. If he had any integrity he would post full, unredacted, unedited videos showing myself random death matching, breaking of the NLR rule, or "random" confiscation of firearms both before, and "after" I respawned.

For myself, I play on your servers during my yearly vacation. This doesn't affect me greatly. However, as the Perpheads community and brand is growing, having this sort of conduct drives long-term players like myself away, and will only serve to diminish the reputation of your brand.

Ayjay needs to be removed from your ranks of authority.

Evidence Link: https://bans.perpheads.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.