Action Request on Autumn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ikuzashi / Peter Shoes
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Unknown Player , Unknown Player
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Intentionally harassing and minging while I was simply trying to get my car repaired. Basically (since my mic didn't record) I ride up to the Car Repair Shop to repair my vehicle for the 1k cost at the NPC. For whatever reason the police were there "arresting" the roadcrew serviceman for possession of heroin (mind you is impossible considering they are scripted so they cannot do ANY illegal activities regrading weapons and growing drugs). I began honking my horn like a madman to get their attention. Since my mic didn't record basically I told them to "fuck off and move their car" as you can tell in the demo, the officer (Autumn) pulls out his gun and arrests me for radical terrorism (which is not a law). Then as things drag on, the roadcrew is being arrested for no reason (his name and the officer arresting him names are unknown so please step forward) and I am being dragged away. For whatever reason my arresting officer takes me to his car parked in the middle of the highway while his "partner" is reversing on the wrong side of the road, then accuses me of "fail-rp" and "metagaming" because I said the roadcrew doesn't have drugs because he can't grow drugs. In rage and frustration I disconnected without continuing with the officers' "fail" RP situation and began writing this report.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: 10000

Attachments

• 6b937f02d0f3849aef50a6dbd1c14457.png
    6b937f02d0f3849aef50a6dbd1c14457.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support You did nothing but honk and they pointed a gun at you and told you to get out for acting like a terrorist.

Reaction score
From what I could see the officer was arresting you for no real reason. He also broke 3.26 by doing more than 1 action in his /me and you broke 2.6 and 3.26 by not following his /me, even if it may be false, you should have got in the vehicle rather than standing around. He then starts walking you to his "car" which he never gets to. Overall his actions may be deemed unrealistic(2.1) and 4.1 for unlawfully detaining you and excessive force.

He broke - 4.1, 2.1 and 3.26

You broke - 3.26/2.6 (from what I could see)

Overall -
+Support

Reaction score
Heroin isn't even in the game lol, clearly at fault here because there is no reason to even yell at a person for honking their horn, it's not illegal in any way shape or form. +support

Reaction score
The person you're accusing is not correct. Autumn was the road worker not the officer.
[DOUBLEPOST=1465351160,1465350437][/DOUBLEPOST]One of the police was called "Resnov" but I know that there are multiple Resnov's in the PD. Sorry if that doesn't help.

Reaction score
+Support
Even though you broke a few rules out of frustration, the action of the police officers we unlawful and unrealistic.
Heroin isn't even scripted into the server so i'm not sure what these two hooligans were talking about there. Also all you did from what we could see is honk your horn cause the officers car was in the way of you repairing your car.

Reaction score
Accepted

The user will be banned for 1 week from the server for their actions as of 2.1 and 4.1

It is firstly not realistic to detain someone for honking their horn, also the user decided to gunpoint you for no reason at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.