Action request on clever boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Kenty We didn’t break any rules, hence why this is like the 100th time he is ignoring my response asking him that question.

Reaction score
Edit:
As they have now counter-attacked me with slander like me breaking 3,4 and that I stored things because of the raid. Id like you to take a good hard look when seeing the demos and the time-lapse between putting stuff in the storage and they're actual break-in. If that is not good enough ill remind you a second time of the things I stored. A phone and a life-alert. These are not typical items that people would be protective of. Seeing that you also slander me for the use of my sign and chair Id like to remind you that I had no drugs, nor weapons in the building. It was nothing for me to lose. Why can't you believe what I'm saying? Why would I pretend to be AFK over nothing? I don't get your logic. I also like to comment on Kenty's question "You as a 2014+ player should know about RP apparently, yet you still insulted us and knew our intentions and made a ‘Fuck You’ sign as if this is ‘Roleplay’ and insulted 4 armed men with rifles. If this is your standard of proper RP then I don’t know what to say to you." It has nothing to do with roleplay at all. Like I have tried to explain numerous times, it was to indicate my absence. Were my intentions to insult 4 armed raiders? - No. Were my intentions to tell any possible visitor that I was not in-game - yes.

At the risk of being more offensive, like what the fuck are you guys even thinking?? "Hey!!, here's a guy just sitting still in a chair with a fuck you sign next to him. Wonder what he's up to!, We should probably just stand here like 4 idiots mugging him even though it does not move or reply!".

And why would say that I broke 3,4? it's like you just want me to correct you over and over again. I was being a sarcastic prick in-game. But I replied to stupid questions. I did not go full fucking ham insulting people who have me at gunpoint. It was more humor hopeless situation, where at no point I wanted to die. You can't really expect the guy getting mugged not answering. Its a way of expressing the feelings of being mugged. It is totally understandable. BUT! if you get told to shut up and whatnot, of course, you shut up. You don't want to end up killed. But I find it very easy for people like you to twist that situation to your own benefits. You give impossible demands and questions and shoot when you are not satisfied with the result. But I will say these situations are always different depending on the dialogue and the characters' personalities. I guess you'll just have to listen to the dialogue and see for your self.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I don’t understand how right at that point you had to take a call at 4AM. You could of indicated your absence by making a report of some sort and I wouldn’t of even carried on and just left. That’s the smartest thing for you to do. You decided to be smart and AFK at that time as we were prepared to raid you. This all could of been avoided if you made a report, you had a chance to talk it out with me and chase and yet you still decided to DC and make this, you didn’t even want to talk about it in game after I took my time even though I went to a different raid.

You put this on yourself by going AFK without making a report knowing you’d still be raided because you set up that sign and you made it more difficult by just not being there only telling us you were afk after I had to send your chair to storage when you didn’t respond to our /me’s. It is that simple mate. You saw me armed in your property’s area and you saw the others come too beforehand and you clearly knew what was going to happen since you set up that sign which I can’t stop stressing about.

Slanders fine in the AR section and I disagree with the majority of what you say besides the 2.5 breakage of you getting shot which I wanted to talk to you about but here we are. But you still didn’t mention what rule @Aquaa and @DANIEL_ broke.

Reaction score
@Cool Breeze I have lost count at this point but this is probably the 5th time I am asking you to state the rules Daniel and I have broken.

Reaction score
Denied

Kenty is a staff member and was present at the situation, if you believe he did his job incorrectly make a staff complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.