Ban request for exnem

• Thread starter Deleted member 3131
  • Start date

What do you think he should face

• BAN and refund (the ban time and my phone and beretta)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • BIG refund (like a million or so and no ban)

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 3131

My house got raided and my friend got killed he decided so to confiscate my pistol (that i never took out) because i was having it out of my home,and arrest me also for having a weed plant (i told them the plant was not ours but of the guy that raided us) he had no proof that the plant was mine and didn't want to give me a chance to defend myself (luckly the other cop let me try) he never gave me my phone back that was stolen from the raider nor my gun.
As law 2.6 says an m92fs beretta is not an offensive weapon (they also decided to charge me for that)
I tried to explain them many times that i had the gun on me just because i had no time to drop it before leaving my home,when i had the chance to escape i did.
Me and the other officer seeing i was right decided to roll a dice to see if there were proofs on the plant, and i won but still got 5 years for possession of drugs and illegal items.
Teach this cop how to RP please.
His steam
STEAM_0:1:56233091
I request a ban and a refund or a very large refund the admins will decide what to do.
thank you for taking your time to read this
EDDY EMAN

Reaction score
Where's the BEEF evidence? Also, don't even try for a million dollar refund, it's not going to happen. And for any observers, I don't know what the fuck this BR is saying, so I'm not going to comment on it or give my support or -support.

Also, look at 2.6:
The possession of any offensive weapon in a public area without a reasonable excuse shall be guilty of this offence. 'Offensive weapons include, but are not necessarily limited to the following, baseball bats, combat-knives, machetes, and improvised/adapted items with the intent to harm or do damage.' Emphasis on 'Offensive weapons include, but are not necessarily limited to'. Your pistol could still be viewed as an offensive weapon.

Reaction score
I think demanding a huge refund from what appears to be a valid situation is a bit silly to be completely honest. You've literally got no ground here.

You lost a pistol and a plant.

That ain't worth a million son

Try to submit a demo so the person doing the ban requests can get an idea of what happened here. Plus use the template as Niko said as it allows the ban request to be formal and organised.

EDIT: Not to mention that if the house is under your name and there are illegal narcotics in there. Who else is there to blame really? That is solid and sound evidence in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can see a a few issues here;

1. You tried to say the man who raided you had ownership of the plant, no cop is going to believe that, what did he do break in, shoot you friend and stick a pot down? You claim they had no proof but you just admitted to them previously that you own the apartment as the man raided you, they could also check to see if you do own it. Weed on your property = Your Problem.
  2. Did you leave the property with the gun on you? Because then the cops can get you for it, regardless of whether you pulled it out since they may search you to check you have a weapon for their own safety or to make sure it is in fact your apartment and you didnt just kill the owner and start a facade once the cops arrived.
  3. Use the template.
  4. There is no way in hell you are getting a million dollars on a refund for a silenced baretta and a weed plant. I pray that was a joke.
  5. Upload a demo or a video of the demo as proof, are we just supposed to take your word for it?

Reaction score
The officer had every right to search you for illegal items and also charge you for the drug plant, even if the drug plant was the raiders you still knew about the plant and should have called the cops about it. Also because you had a plant on your property they had every right to search you for illegal items in case you had more drugs on you. The million dollar refund however is not needed as a drug plant doesn't cost a million dollars to buy neither does the gun. Personally I think the refund request is just a way for you to get a nice car. Next time you should also read the rules and laws before you post a ban request.

Also next time use the template here!

Reaction score
Let me tell you something:

1) You had a drug plant in your apartment (Marijuana)

2) You had an illegal firearm on you. Beretta M9

Shots were fired at projex so i paniced and called officers there.

----------------------------------------------------- double post merged 04.24.2015 14:34 --------------------------------------------------------

There was a body in his apartment too, he left the apartment with a gun on him. If he were to leave he'd put it in his storage and get it out at suburbs then put it in the trunk. Marijuana was found on the property and we did not believe you saying that the man planted it there. No cop is going to believe that.

Last edited:

MattIs

denied.jpg

Dispite you providing no evidence and not using the template, I've investigated and can't find any evidence to support your request. For any further inquiry, please PM me on the forums. Thanks​

Status
Not open for further replies.