Action request on Edisom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: TinySlayer/Simon Fellton
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Edisom/Luca Falcone
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47493002
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5, 3.4 Put their life and freedom at serious risk and caused an excessively negative effect on the server by killing most of the city employees.

Evidence: My Perspective - Dropbox

@SGT Masterchief video:
6:46 - Killed in public, in front of several people

My video:
Most of this video isn't relevant, I just needed to show the life alert that we were following up on.

0:15 - Paul Harper Life Alert at Bazaar (See above)
6:30 - Medic sends DNA evidence to me, then gets killed, warrant is added.
7:08 - Scoreboard, 6 cops, 1 traffic cop, 1 medic and 2 roadcrew.
8:32 Onwards - 4 cops, 1 medic and 1 roadcrew killed.

Essentially, Edisom decided to:
  • Kill a citizen in public
  • Hang around the very public crime scene
  • Kill any city employee who arrived at the crime scene
  • Put no effort into preserving his own life or freedom
I do not know much about the background of the first kill, but the player put his freedom excessively at risk by killing him in public and thus getting warranted for it. (Although, he was not aware of this during any of the videos shown)

According to rule 3.4, this must be done to benefit the player. I do not see how this killing spree benefited the player. Furthermore, going out of his way to get into gun fights rather than flee to preserve his life was not realistic and caused an excessively negative impact on the server for the next 15 minutes.

Bonus Action Requests: Marino Omerta, Dylan Larsen, Tyler Mason: All entering a gunfight for no realistic reason and failing to put their hands in the air while under gunpoint.

Thanks for consideration of my report.

Reaction score
Hello Paul Harper here, dead man in bazar. The reason that Luca killed me is that he betrayed me and his org. He knew I was trying to kill him, But I am not stupid enough to do it in such a public place so there fore I refrained from killing him. He shouldn't have killed me in front of 3+ people and the camera at the gas station, and the one in bazar.

Reaction score
Ok where do I start...

Kill a citizen in public
I did it right there cause I knew where I could hide your body right away. It took me two seconds.

Hang around the very public crime scene
I hung around because I wanted to make sure the body wasn't found, which it was.

• Kill any city employee who arrived at the crime scene

Thats false, I killed any City employee that walked into the bazzar shop and seen the pile of dead bodys, as they were a witness to my crime. I killed then so they had no way to go snitch.

Put no effort into preserving his own life or freedom
I killed them to benefit my life by not getting my ass put in jail for murder. They were witness to all the dead bodys, they would have reported them, they would have got dna on them, I would have been put in jail.

Reaction score
  • Staff
I did it right there cause I knew where I could hide your body right away. It took me two seconds.
The main issue was the three witnesses you created, and I don't think you can claim you hid the body, as the medic had enough time to DNA it.

I hung around because I wanted to make sure the body wasn't found, which it was.

Can you provide evidence of you doing this? I can't see a sincere effort from my video. The medic found the body and had enough time to send DNA down the radio. Also, you weapon was not concealed, further drawing attention to yourself.

Thats false, I killed any City employee that walked into the bazzar shop and seen the pile of dead bodys, as they were a witness to my crime. I killed then so they had no way to go snitch.

This goes back to the public thing, there were already several witnesses. You can't both kill witnesses and make no effort to reduce the number of witnesses at the same time.

I killed them to benefit my life by not getting my ass put in jail for murder. They were witness to all the dead bodys, they would have reported them, they would have got dna on them, I would have been put in jail.

To prevent bodies being found with DNA evidence, you killed more people? While this might work in PERP, it is far from realistic.

This brings me onto my other point. Almost all of the people you killed have life alerts, which as you know, which gives the location of their deaths. You then attempted to hide the bodies in the same room that you killed them in, leading more cops to find them. You can actually see me doing this at 8:06.

The simple fact is, hanging around at a crime scene with the sole intention of killing anyone who discovers it is not realistic. Furthermore, when the police force is so low, the negative impact this creates on the server is generally excessive.

M

Reaction score
I hung around

killed any City employee that walked into the bazzar shop and seen the pile of dead bodys

not getting my ass put in jail for murder.

They were witness to all the dead bodys, they would have reported them, they would have got dna on them, I would have been put in jail.

Your solution to there being DNA is to produce more evidence of murder, and draw the police's attention to you even more? There's no sound logic here.

Essentially:
hanging around at a crime scene with the sole intention of killing anyone who discovers it is not realistic.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.