AR on Moon/hanEt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Dom_ You didn't deal with it as you are saying moon gave false information and I closed it as I had no way to prove it at that time so I closed the report. You dealt with the report by saying that I was in the shootout but this is a new report as there is evidence now that suggests otherwise.

Reaction score
@Dom_ Ingame the resolution would be better but that's not clear sight there is a fence and it's far away if it weren't for the esp you wouldn't be able to see anyone even standing there. I was called to the situation that is far enough from the shootout that there is no possible way of bullets hitting me without anyone targeting me on purpose. Keep in mind that this is leaving dna as opposed to not stopping me from leaving the scene. They were also not leaving as they didn't leave they just went out to kill me.

Reaction score
@Dom_ Ah apparently you were there all along, not that you didn't close enough reports to know that they were doing this but still it is not interesting getting these videos. I cant go longer but doesn't seem like there was a need anyway I guess ethan can post proof of me doing otherwise if he didnt change the story.

Reaction score
@hidewhite2 You can clearly see I was afk in noclip, and I do enough reports, not like that's any of your concern anyway.

Reaction score
Accepted, both Ethan and Moon will receive a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.