AR on Moon/hanEt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: hidewhite2/Eldar Jazvin
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Moon and hanEt
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:43436378 and STEAM_0:0:55480733
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Killing unarmed players in public for little to no reason and excessive negativity.
2.5 Excessive Negativity
Players may not excessively impact the experience of others in a negative manner, unless the actions are a proportionate escalation of negative actions that have been performed against the original player.
2.1 Play Realistically
This game mode aims to emulate real life, and as such, players are expected to play realistically at all times; exceptions can be made where appropriate - any such Exceptions are purely determined by an administrator’s discretion.
3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons. This rule is specifically relevant to the violation of any In-Character law, meaning that murders, thefts, etc, are all expected to be conducted realistically
5.4 City Employees
Under most circumstances paramedics may not be killed. The exceptions to this rule are where the medic has failed to follow reasonable orders given under gunpoint. You may not kill medics who are attempting to preserve their life. Players may not attempt to take and/or demand money or items from a City Employee. This rule excludes job related items e.g. Police Radio.

Evidence:

Deleted member 5920

Never killed you. Why you editting the videos to edit out your actions immediately prior.

You just rammed our car full speed on purpose causing the engine to turn off whilst we were raiding? Why are you minging as medic and then acting as if you're the victim.

The amount of times you break 3.4 and 2.1 is insane. If you follow these rules you wouldn't get shot.

Reaction score
User was warned for this post: 1.1 - Disrespectful Behaviour
Don't stay in shootouts loitering around you fucking retard GN,stop minging around u wont be fucked

Rule 5.4
"You may not kill medics who are attempting to preserve their life. "
Did you in anyway try to preserve your life? no you fucking didn't you stood in a shootout for more than a 45sec as you can see in your vid

Reaction score
This situation was explained in the report you made, you and the officer pulled up seconds after an officer was shot, don't enter a scene without it being cleared by police first.

Reaction score
@hidewhite2 The first situation from your initial video shows you sat across the road from what had just been a police shootout where all the police had died, it was not cleared by police first and you were sat very much in the danger zone. 5.4 does not disallow you from being killed at all, you were sat literally right next to the shootout in question, watching the suspects as they were leaving, you would have likely been killed had you been a civilian too. The second situation would need more context as I cannot understand what happened as it is cut to seconds before you were shot, please upload the un-edited clip.

Reaction score
@hidewhite2 It was not clear because there was 1min 30 seconds between the officer's death and yours.

Reaction score
@Dom_ you said it was seconds in your first reply what changed? and there was no one there just the police officer who told me to take dna for the scene to not be clear there would have to be some evidence for that.

Reaction score
You can see the dispatcher said that there were 3 officers alive and the potential shootout was inside not outside, there was never a shootout outside that wasn't the danger zone and there was no ongoing gunfire. Also, you said "..., watching the suspects as they were leaving " can you tell me from what point of time did that happen???
"5.4 does not disallow you from being killed at all" yes I didn't claim otherwise however it disallows you form killing them without reason and/or while they are attempting to leave.

Reaction score
"The second situation would need more context as I cannot understand what happened as it is cut to seconds before you were shot, please upload the un-edited clip. ". I'm sorry can you be more specific there are no cuts in the second situation are you referring to the third clip? If that is the case there were no gunshots in that clip you can rewatch the video if you want.

Reaction score
@hidewhite2 Me checking logs and getting the exact time is what changed mate. And as I said, this was solved in the report you made yesterday, I spoke to Moon regarding this however I decided not to issue him a punishment due to the lack of care from the officer who clearly didnt secure the scene but told you to move in anyway which is evidently the issue now that I've seen the video.

Reaction score
I'm referring to the initial video in this AR, the first situation cuts off and the second begins seconds before you were shot, offering no context.

Reaction score
You were sat opposite the building that had an ongoing shootout in, or the finishing up of one, with a clear sight to any of the suspects that would have been leaving, therefore you were shot as you were sitting in close proximity to a shootout, where ideally you'd be waiting at the top of harbour lane out of harm's way.

Reaction score
@Dom_ this was not solved yesterday I don't know why do you keep posting false information please stop. Officer "not securing" the scene has nothing to do with this he died before me and moon killed me as I was attempting to leave not because I was taking dna/resurrecting someone, him not killing me would have the same outcome except he would leave less dna.

Reaction score
@hidewhite2 I dealt with your report yesterday and spoke to moon regarding the situation, reminding him of the rule that you are reporting him of breaching where he explained that the shootout had just started and you pulled up, and that was as far as I was willing to take it, end of.

Reaction score
@Dom_ I was just driving the ambulance nothing of relevance happened and nothing that suggests it did I can give you a longer video but there would be nothing there just me driving. Or would you like to know what happened before I was pushed off from the highway (the third clip) I can post that as well? Altho nothing happened they posted a link in chat and told me to somehow send that in government chat and I said "nah" (the whole chat is visible) anyone present can confirm that.

Reaction score
@hidewhite2 I ask as @Ethan claimed "You just rammed our car full speed on purpose causing the engine to turn off whilst we were raiding? Why are you minging as medic and then acting as if you're the victim. "

Status
Not open for further replies.