Ban Request Paralyzed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Shortyzz and IGN = Dominic Johnsen His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [SG]Paralyzed His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13332432 Reason: He freezed a bomb INSIDE a door and blew me ( Dominic Johnsen ) and my friend FD God (Theis Rusi) Evidence: A demo proving that he froze a bomb inside of the door. Evil told me i should make the ban request about this since it is a violation of the rules. Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8gsylvdqngp2tdt/perpheads_demo_2014-3-25 22-27-30.dem Additional information: Theis placed drugs on the top floor of he's little building but he got warned for it, so no need for any stuff about that. Kind regards :Shortyzz

Reaction score
+Support. i reviewed the demo and it clearly states that he froze a bomb inside of a door in a unrealistic way most likely with a phsygun ofcourse. Also this is not a valid way to open a door when you are trying to raid the place. The fact that you were killed by the incident makes it even worse. I hope more people will think the same about this as I do. Kind regards, Bonz000

Reaction score
Bonz000 said:
+Support. i reviewed the demo and it clearly states that he froze a bomb inside of a door in a unrealistic way most likely with a phsygun ofcourse. Also this is not a valid way to open a door when you are trying to raid the place. The fact that you were killed by the incident makes it even worse. I hope more people will think the same about this as I do. Kind regards, Bonz000
Thanks for your reply.
And yes i hope the other's think the same about it.

He is now pissed off and trys to reasons to ban me because i made war on him and called it ''random war''.
(I talked about this a number of times already because he violated outlaw members)

Reaction score
@Bonz000, I'm actually wondering if you really did review the demo or just try and support your friend's ban request. I don't mind either way, luckily enough I'm as well recording 24/7 so will upload my demo in a bit, before anyone else like you accuses me of something I didn't do.

"Also this is not a valid way to open a door when you are trying to raid the place. " Were you actually there? I've been staying at their shop for quite a while, they both were equipped with m16's, or some sort. Once I've got to the point that I decided to raid them, I had my shotgun aimed at Theis his face as soon as he opened the door, he then just closes it and locks the door, myself asking him to open the door, and drop his weapon. I could simply have shot him in the face when he stood in the doorway, but I didn't. He replied; No i won't drop my weapon, do you want to die? That's when I placed an explosive on their door, knowing that they are both well armed and dangerous, and the fact that he tried to threaten me instead of the other way around. Neither did any of you ever try to open the door as soon as you heard the beeping sound. So not sure what the exact deal is here.

That being said, you guys froze props that weren't supposed to be frozen. Book case, sofa couch, etc. Those are all items that are moveable in real life, and the fact you had to prop climb in order to reach your drugs. I'm not entirely sure why you make a ban request against me while you two can't even follow simple rules and the amount of warnings you have received; Shortyzz is redicilous as well. But you were warned, so I guess that's fine just thought I'd mention this as well since you want to put a ban request against me.

A PM I have received from Shortyzz after I raided/killed him:
"Greetings Paralyzed!

Peacefull negotiations have failed and the outlaws have decided to settle our differences on a otherway.

You have war. "

No one witnessed me raiding or killing them, yet he declares war after this incident. Wouldn't it be considered NLR? Seeing as I haven't done anything to him in his new life, and seeing that no one witnessed me doing anything to them.

--- Demo download: http://demo.ovh.eu/nl/ec26a1f6783cfe8a60d4ca21f6bc4a82/

TICK 15000 - Start of the raid, during this you can also see where Theis tells me to drop my weapons while I'm telling him to drop his (seeing that I was the one raiding), neither was I able to get to the rest of the weapon without calling an Enforcer, as I wasn't able to jump anymore and all your props were frozen. It's also considered prop block, seeing that I can't reach that area without having to jump/crouch, same goes for the pots.

(Optional to watch, but seeing as the demo is used in this ban request I might as well post everything else regarding this whole thing)
TICK 50000 - End of raid and end of Admin situation it was 25;00 at the time on the demo and their 5 minutes NLR was just over by then. 6-7 minutes after their NLR (31:50) was over Theis Rusi randomly pulls his car beside me and points a gun in my face infront of an NPC`not caring about the whole area he was in at all (seeing as the storage is a place that gets visited A LOT) showing that he just had to get me specifically, telling me to get on the ground. Takes him about 30 seconds to end up tieing/gagging the NPC, while he was still pointing his gun at me, not sure how that works but oh well. Not sure if that's realistic enough, but that's for whoever is dealing with this. And the next moment I had to literally drop everything from my inventory, which feels a bit like powergaming. I mean, I'm not allowed to raid/mug him for several minutes, but he can do it to me after I killed him within 6-7 minutes after his NLR is over, OOCly it was him taking revenge for the raid, but ICly he made it look like mugging. But the short time it was in between the raid and this is just ugh...

That's all from my side.

Reaction score
This is nothing about NLR my friend. The possible idea of war with you has already been discussed multiple times not just in game but also on my phone or at school and i have the necessary reasons for declaring war.
You shot some of my members and you bombed the place in an illigal way.
The admins specificly told me you couldn't freeze a bomb. thats what you did.

Have a nice day.

By the way read my entire post smartass. I specificly told that theis did that stuff about the prop stuff and he got warned for it.
However you try to turn it , theis may have done stuff wrong, but i haven't.
You seem to forget you just froze a bomb inside our door.
Its not about if someone witnissed anything. Its about you violating a server rule.

And i just say it again before you cry about it again.
Theis has been warned for the prop stuff. However that doesn't make your action legit.

Example: If someone shoots your dad and you shoot he's dad that still doesn't make it a legit action.

Reaction score
People that constantly accuse others of doing stuff while they provided a demo showing they didn't should face a punishment as well. I don't like being falsely accused while I proved my innocence by providing a demo the person doesn't bother to watch. This more seems like a case of you wanting to get me banned, because of the raid I did to you.

Reaction score
Paralyzed said:
People that constantly accuse others of doing stuff while they provided a demo showing they didn't should face a punishment as well. I don't like being falsely accused while I proved my innocence by providing a demo the person doesn't bother to watch. This more seems like a case of you wanting to get me banned, because of the raid I did to you.
No , Someone asked me to do this ban request because he himself couldn't , and since you are blaming me for stuff someone else did i have enough reasons to try to make it happen yes!

Reaction score
Paralyzed said:
You are sure good at twisting stories - Last word said.

Reaction score
Paralyzed said:
Ask EVIL about it... he was standing next to me when theis rusi asked me to.

Reaction score
Didn't know I wasn't allowed to mug you any more after you created a ban request against me? Excuse me.... I'm glad you included the screenshot where the guy said "He told me you two were in a conflict, so I thought I'd warn him when I saw you coming with a gun." The guy says here that he warns you mainly because you told him you and I had a conflict, meaning you told him IC or he was the one that brought OOC to IC, if you didn't tell him that ICly.

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FORGET ALL THE STUFF AFTER YOUR NLR.

You're making me look like a bad guy by constantly pointing out things like, that I'm harassing you and such and make yourself look like the innocent guy here. If you just didn't PM me that you declare war with me now after the Bazaar incident I wouldn't even have bothered PM'ing you. I'm simply constantly replying to whatever you have to say to me in PM. My demo will show I didn't do anything wrong, so I wouldn't see a reason why I should be mad, the server wasn't populated at the time when I tried to mug you and you two happened to be on the beach.You keep talking to me, I keep responding.

Demo download: http://demo.ovh.eu/nl/eda2f802eb13a751931a93ea2bd4c353/

TICK 35000 - Is where my attempt to mug the both on the beach starts, you can clearly see my microphone icon being enabled before he even draws his weapon, so if he could include his demo so I can see if whatever I said in microphone didn't come through, then him drawing his weapon is somewhat understandable but still unrealistically as you don't simply draw and point your weapon instantly when someone tells you "Behind you.".

Reaction score
Shortyzz;n24586 said:
This is nothing about NLR my friend. The possible idea of war with you has already been discussed multiple times not just in game but also on my phone or at school and i have the necessary reasons for declaring war. You shot some of my members and you bombed the place in an illigal way. The admins specificly told me you couldn't freeze a bomb. thats what you did. Have a nice day. By the way read my entire post smartass. I specificly told that theis did that stuff about the prop stuff and he got warned for it. However you try to turn it , theis may have done stuff wrong, but i haven't. You seem to forget you just froze a bomb inside our door. Its not about if someone witnissed anything. Its about you violating a server rule. And i just say it again before you cry about it again. Theis has been warned for the prop stuff. However that doesn't make your action legit. Example: If someone shoots your dad and you shoot he's dad that still doesn't make it a legit action.
You can only declare war due to in character actions. Because you died, you can not be at war for that reason. You also can't declare war due to OOC actions.

Reaction score
I already told you that he shot me in the back and i had a eye witness about 2 times. first by my own members and now by a newcomer. enough reason for me?

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Shortyzz;n24586 said:
This is nothing about NLR my friend. The possible idea of war with you has already been discussed multiple times not just in game but also on my phone or at school and i have the necessary reasons for declaring war. You shot some of my members and you bombed the place in an illigal way. The admins specificly told me you couldn't freeze a bomb. thats what you did. Have a nice day. By the way read my entire post smartass. I specificly told that theis did that stuff about the prop stuff and he got warned for it. However you try to turn it , theis may have done stuff wrong, but i haven't. You seem to forget you just froze a bomb inside our door. Its not about if someone witnissed anything. Its about you violating a server rule. And i just say it again before you cry about it again. Theis has been warned for the prop stuff. However that doesn't make your action legit. Example: If someone shoots your dad and you shoot he's dad that still doesn't make it a legit action.
You can only declare war due to in character actions. Because you died, you can not be at war for that reason. You also can't declare war due to OOC actions.
I git a message on tuesday that he marked us as unfriendly on his orgaization introduction post. I had to think about it but it gives me enough reason to declare war. I don't know why he marked us unfriendly but that just points out to me that he wants war. Outlaws rule: violating=war we are unforgiving. This guy is mad about god nows why. I am not online for 1 day and this happens... that's a shame...

Reaction score
swat always plant a bomb in your door when raiding your house so i can't see why it's not allowed?

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Shortyzz;n24586 said:
If you actually read what unfriendly meant, it means that the relations between the orgs is shaky, we don't know what we can expect from you, you don't know what you can expect from us. Due to you guys raiding us several times the relation changed to unfriendly.

Reaction score
belglmfao said:
swat always plant a bomb in your door when raiding your house so i can't see why it's not allowed?
Because S.W.A.T. stands for Special Weapons And Tactics. as a civilian, you are not as trained as a S.W.A.T. officer.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Shortyzz;n24586 said:
weren't you killed in the raid?
As for me, i just had to break the thin layer of ice between a war and no war. I knew this would happen anyway. the fact that Shortyzz posted it, is because he is the founder of The Outlaws and I asked him to. we discussed it with all the members and that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.