Ban Request Paralyzed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Shortyzz;n24586 said:
This is nothing about NLR my friend. The possible idea of war with you has already been discussed multiple times not just in game but also on my phone or at school and i have the necessary reasons for declaring war. You shot some of my members and you bombed the place in an illigal way. The admins specificly told me you couldn't freeze a bomb. thats what you did. Have a nice day. By the way read my entire post smartass. I specificly told that theis did that stuff about the prop stuff and he got warned for it. However you try to turn it , theis may have done stuff wrong, but i haven't. You seem to forget you just froze a bomb inside our door. Its not about if someone witnissed anything. Its about you violating a server rule. And i just say it again before you cry about it again. Theis has been warned for the prop stuff. However that doesn't make your action legit. Example: If someone shoots your dad and you shoot he's dad that still doesn't make it a legit action.
You can only declare war due to in character actions. Because you died, you can not be at war for that reason. You also can't declare war due to OOC actions.
And stop accusing me of not watching the demo and not reading if I did not watched it I would not have replied.

Reaction score
belglmfao said:
swat always plant a bomb in your door when raiding your house so i can't see why it's not allowed?
the only thing i know is that freezing a bomb is not allowed as far as EVIL told me

Reaction score
Shortyzz said:
This is nothing about NLR my friend. The possible idea of war with you has already been discussed multiple times not just in game but also on my phone or at school and i have the necessary reasons for declaring war.
You shot some of my members and you bombed the place in an illigal way.
The admins specificly told me you couldn't freeze a bomb. thats what you did.

Have a nice day.

By the way read my entire post smartass. I specificly told that theis did that stuff about the prop stuff and he got warned for it.
However you try to turn it , theis may have done stuff wrong, but i haven't.
You seem to forget you just froze a bomb inside our door.
Its not about if someone witnissed anything. Its about you violating a server rule.

And i just say it again before you cry about it again.
Theis has been warned for the prop stuff. However that doesn't make your action legit.

Example: If someone shoots your dad and you shoot he's dad that still doesn't make it a legit action.
Remember Shortyzz, disrespecting causes to break 1.1 which leads to a ban, check Frosty's ban reason.

Reaction score
Paralyzed said:
Didn't know I wasn't allowed to mug you any more after you created a ban request against me? Excuse me.... I'm glad you included the screenshot where the guy said "He told me you two were in a conflict, so I thought I'd warn him when I saw you coming with a gun." The guy says here that he warns you mainly because you told him you and I had a conflict, meaning you told him IC or he was the one that brought OOC to IC, if you didn't tell him that ICly.

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FORGET ALL THE STUFF AFTER YOUR NLR.

You're making me look like a bad guy by constantly pointing out things like, that I'm harassing you and such and make yourself look like the innocent guy here. If you just didn't PM me that you declare war with me now after the Bazaar incident I wouldn't even have bothered PM'ing you. I'm simply constantly replying to whatever you have to say to me in PM. My demo will show I didn't do anything wrong, so I wouldn't see a reason why I should be mad, the server wasn't populated at the time when I tried to mug you and you two happened to be on the beach.You keep talking to me, I keep responding.

Demo download: http://demo.ovh.eu/nl/eda2f802eb13a751931a93ea2bd4c353/

TICK 35000 - Is where my attempt to mug the both on the beach starts, you can clearly see my microphone icon being enabled before he even draws his weapon, so if he could include his demo so I can see if whatever I said in microphone didn't come through, then him drawing his weapon is somewhat understandable but still unrealistically as you don't simply draw and point your weapon instantly when someone tells you "Behind you.".
I had multiple ooc moments with the new guy so if something happened he would know why. I did not tell him to warn me.
If i did not tell him he would be a lost guy. back in character i tried to avoid you. just like that car crash that i barely escaped. Btw you were lurking around my car since i made the request. You not the only guy here that can be accused of nlr

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Shortyzz;n24586 said:
This is nothing about NLR my friend. The possible idea of war with you has already been discussed multiple times not just in game but also on my phone or at school and i have the necessary reasons for declaring war. You shot some of my members and you bombed the place in an illigal way. The admins specificly told me you couldn't freeze a bomb. thats what you did. Have a nice day. By the way read my entire post smartass. I specificly told that theis did that stuff about the prop stuff and he got warned for it. However you try to turn it , theis may have done stuff wrong, but i haven't. You seem to forget you just froze a bomb inside our door. Its not about if someone witnissed anything. Its about you violating a server rule. And i just say it again before you cry about it again. Theis has been warned for the prop stuff. However that doesn't make your action legit. Example: If someone shoots your dad and you shoot he's dad that still doesn't make it a legit action.
You can only declare war due to in character actions. Because you died, you can not be at war for that reason. You also can't declare war due to OOC actions.
No I wasn't killed in the raid, Shortyzz was killed when attempting to raid me. Please come again. My org was only created a day ago, us barely doing anything due to the lack of members you can't tell me you discussed this 'declaring war' all beforehand. While my org literally only exist a day and we barely have done anything yet. No coincidence at all that a war is declared just after I raided Shortyzz once.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Shortyzz;n24586 said:
well guess what we did. and i can make a screenshot of my phone but i won't since i dont owe you an explanation after your childish behaviour towards me and admin carrot

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Shortyzz;n24586 said:
You keep calling me names and such, I do not appreciate that and wish you would stop doing that. I haven't done anything to Carrot so stop making up stories. If you have nothing useful to add to this ban request you might as well remain silenced instead of constantly trying to get my attention, and then whenever I reply back I'm the one being childish. And this is what you keep doing, you keep on talking so I have to keep replying and then you make me look like the boo-man. Just like when you told Carrot to shush me because I annoy you in-game and on forums while YOU are the one that constantly tries to get my attention.

Reaction score
I'm getting sick and tired of this guy. Can a admin please resolve this. He is ruining my and my friends rp situations ingame.

Reaction score
How can he ruin the rp situations of yours? He is having some rp situations with me and some others right now.

Reaction score
arron/faith said:
How can he ruin the rp situations of yours? He is having some rp situations with me and some others right now.
I tell you a story , my friend will write he's reaction down here too.
I declared war around midnight. around 0:00 AM or something.
My friend did not know about this in game and he just joined the next day (today. Not much after that anthony mugged him. He just cooperated and dropped all the stuff.
When he was done with dropping anthony said he had to kill him now since he was in war.
Then my friend said that he doesn't even know me (my friend) and so had no really legit reason to shoot him.
Then he said he had ''a rat in the pd that took pictures''
He asked if he could show the pictures but he did not and just shot him.

If this guy will repeat doing these kind of failrp actions that do not make any sense even in reallife then im done with this.

Reaction score
arron/faith said:
Shortyzz post a demo fo that aswell than please.

Reaction score
I will stop playing on the server since The skulls have proven to not being able to RP and have a war correctly. They think that metagaming is allowed when you are in war? They just mugged me because they saw above my head: 'The Outlaws'. they were ruining RP because my friend was in trouble, and i tried to get to him, but these guys just walked in front of me the whole time, and not letting me pass. during the mugging i cooperated and they then said: i guess you are going to die. I said why? i cooperated! then they replied with: we are in war no mercy. they did not know i was from 'The Outlaws' they said to me they did know because the had a rat in the pd, and they got pictures. ( I don't get the connection, no photo's were ever taken) I asked show me, and I waited for them to do an action to show it and roll, but they just continued 'rp-ing' (as far as it was called RP) . then they killed me. obvious metagaming and fail RP.
I also saw 1 of them breaking rule 3.9: he placed a furnace in the path between the city shops. I have a screenshot of it, but I have to find it because i made it with fraps and there are a lot of other screenshots in the folder. I do have the screenshot of the conversation during the mugging. ( I had to make it in the console because the messages were already gone) I have to eat now, but I will post the evidence as soon as possible! here it is:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3278925539262682300/C4E8BB281C56CD2F6C2391B95B758BA1707DE711/ - console screenshot

Reaction score
Reaction score
Bonz000 said:
I will stop playing on the server since The skulls have proven to not being able to RP and have a war correctly. They think that metagaming is allowed when you are in war? They just mugged me because they saw above my head: 'The Outlaws'. they were ruining RP because my friend was in trouble, and i tried to get to him, but these guys just walked in front of me the whole time, and not letting me pass. during the mugging i cooperated and they then said: i guess you are going to die. I said why? i cooperated! then they replied with: we are in war no mercy. they did not know i was from 'The Outlaws' they said to me they did know because the had a rat in the pd, and they got pictures. ( I don't get the connection, no photo's were ever taken) I asked show me, and I waited for them to do an action to show it and roll, but they just continued 'rp-ing' (as far as it was called RP) . then they killed me. obvious metagaming and fail RP.
I also saw 1 of them breaking rule 3.9: he placed a furnace in the path between the city shops. I have a screenshot of it, but I have to find it because i made it with fraps and there are a lot of other screenshots in the folder. I do have the screenshot of the conversation during the mugging. ( I had to make it in the console because the messages were already gone) I have to eat now, but I will post the evidence as soon as possible! here it is:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3278925539262682300/C4E8BB281C56CD2F6C2391B95B758BA1707DE711/ - console screenshot
So post up a ban request for them, that shit has nothing to do with me.. You are now making complaints about my org members in my ban request thread, to defend Shortyzz's point? Whatever they do is none of my concern and should be reported as any other player would. You're making me look bad simply by mentioning the entire organization, while it probably was only 1-2 of them doing it, if they did it at all.

Reaction score
arron/faith said:
What in the world of bullshit story are you making up? I haven't MUGGED anyone today. I just asked in my org chat, and it appears Jazz was the one who did this so please don't accuse me of this shit just in the hope to get me banned. Get your facts straight before accusing people.

Reaction score
Jeremy said:
Only thing I see is that you are guilty Paralyzed.
They have legit reasons why they reported you.
Stop stalking me and my friends by the way what the fack dude.
1 of them has a bunch of proof and your going to get punished with it for sure.

Reaction score
Bonz000 said:

You are the founder, so you are your organization. It just shows that you are all people who f*** it up.

Reaction score
Bonz000 said:

You havent even played with me and are already saying that i am doing shit wrong .... not evryone dude do not speak for evryone.

Reaction score
Bonz000 said:

I'm the founder, not their babysitter. There's times when I'm not online, and can't watch them 24/7. I'm not taking a org leader responsible if his members break the server rules, I either report them or make a ban request.

Also Jazz said it in LOOC, so perhaps he did mug you especially because you were an outlaw, but that's not what your character ICly should think, he should be seeing it as a random mug, just like when Theis Rusi mugged me yesterday after I raided his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.