Ban Request Paralyzed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Bonz000 said:
I will stop playing on the server since The skulls have proven to not being able to RP and have a war correctly. They think that metagaming is allowed when you are in war? They just mugged me because they saw above my head: 'The Outlaws'. they were ruining RP because my friend was in trouble, and i tried to get to him, but these guys just walked in front of me the whole time, and not letting me pass. during the mugging i cooperated and they then said: i guess you are going to die. I said why? i cooperated! then they replied with: we are in war no mercy. they did not know i was from 'The Outlaws' they said to me they did know because the had a rat in the pd, and they got pictures. ( I don't get the connection, no photo's were ever taken) I asked show me, and I waited for them to do an action to show it and roll, but they just continued 'rp-ing' (as far as it was called RP) . then they killed me. obvious metagaming and fail RP.
I also saw 1 of them breaking rule 3.9: he placed a furnace in the path between the city shops. I have a screenshot of it, but I have to find it because i made it with fraps and there are a lot of other screenshots in the folder. I do have the screenshot of the conversation during the mugging. ( I had to make it in the console because the messages were already gone) I have to eat now, but I will post the evidence as soon as possible! here it is:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3278925539262682300/C4E8BB281C56CD2F6C2391B95B758BA1707DE711/ - console screenshot
Stop.defending and bitching on everything

Reaction score
Bonz000 said:
I will stop playing on the server since The skulls have proven to not being able to RP and have a war correctly. They think that metagaming is allowed when you are in war? They just mugged me because they saw above my head: 'The Outlaws'. they were ruining RP because my friend was in trouble, and i tried to get to him, but these guys just walked in front of me the whole time, and not letting me pass. during the mugging i cooperated and they then said: i guess you are going to die. I said why? i cooperated! then they replied with: we are in war no mercy. they did not know i was from 'The Outlaws' they said to me they did know because the had a rat in the pd, and they got pictures. ( I don't get the connection, no photo's were ever taken) I asked show me, and I waited for them to do an action to show it and roll, but they just continued 'rp-ing' (as far as it was called RP) . then they killed me. obvious metagaming and fail RP.
I also saw 1 of them breaking rule 3.9: he placed a furnace in the path between the city shops. I have a screenshot of it, but I have to find it because i made it with fraps and there are a lot of other screenshots in the folder. I do have the screenshot of the conversation during the mugging. ( I had to make it in the console because the messages were already gone) I have to eat now, but I will post the evidence as soon as possible! here it is:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3278925539262682300/C4E8BB281C56CD2F6C2391B95B758BA1707DE711/ - console screenshot
you were online when this happens, you do not have you organization in control, in your organization post we are: 'Hostile - Enemies. These are the people that you want to avoid, only engage when necessary.'
It was NOT necessary to engage, and they did everything BUT avoiding me.

Reaction score
Shortyzz;n24684 said:
I'm getting sick and tired of this guy. Can a admin please resolve this. He is ruining my and my friends rp situations ingame.

Stop blaming Paralyzed for this shit. Me and my mate were walking past city shops and one of your org accuses us of planting a stove down; So stop trying to get us in trouble just to get Paralyzed banned.

The mugging cannot not be used against him. Me and my mate were apart of that so if you have a problem go make a seperate ban request. The only thing you need to discuss here is what Shortyzz is complaining about.

Also Short the quote above is you complaining about us apparantly "ruining" your RP situations while the whole of our org had been in a suburbs house the whole day? I guess being on the server must ruin it for you. Stop coming up with useless BULLSHIT and stick the point why you posted this request. Anything else can be included in another.

- Jazz

Reaction score
Bonz000 said:

Wow rude Shortyzz. I'm being accused of stuff I haven't done and am not allowed to defend myself or else it's called bitching? Talking about behavior.... Also @Bonz000 yes I was online at the time, that does not mean I'm going to tell the guys how to play their game. I would only care if they break any of the organization rules, and that would be the times I will step in but when it concerns breaking server rules that's up to you to report / post a player complaint.

Reaction score
Jazz said:
Shortyzz;n24684 said:
I'm getting sick and tired of this guy. Can a admin please resolve this. He is ruining my and my friends rp situations ingame.

Stop blaming Paralyzed for this shit. Me and my mate were walking past city shops and one of your org accuses us of planting a stove down; So stop trying to get us in trouble just to get Paralyzed banned.

The mugging cannot not be used against him. Me and my mate were apart of that so if you have a problem go make a seperate ban request. The only thing you need to discuss here is what Shortyzz is complaining about.

Also Short the quote above is you complaining about us apparantly "ruining" your RP situations while the whole of our org had been in a suburbs house the whole day? I guess being on the server must ruin it for you. Stop coming up with useless BULLSHIT and stick the point why you posted this request. Anything else can be included in another.

- Jazz
excuse me? the whole organization? I have not been online since your failed mugging... can't everyone just accept their faults? Ban requests and appeals would be so much more easier. this ban is turning into a word fight, not defending yourselves. if we could just go back of doing that? I don't care about who said disrespectful things, I just want everyone to apologize RIGHT NOW! this is leading to nowhere since not 1 admin did not took his time to look at this. If I ever insulted everyone, I hereby apologize. now see who's man enough to set aside their differences and just appologize!

Reaction score
+Support
-This guy has failed many times what I've seen
-This guy needs a ban to learn how to roleplay since i don't like his roleplay
-The Demo Is correct!

Reaction score
WishedPureIce said:
+Support
-The Demo Is correct!
If you could as well give an example rather than simply saying "This guy has failed many times from what ive seen" that'd be appreciated. I personally don't remember ever interacting with you.

Reaction score
Jazz said:
Shortyzz;n24684 said:

- Jazz
I am with The skulls you probably dont know me becouse i havent really seen you in game i think but if talked about you on the forums i think so i give my apologize just evryone else now and it will be all good i hope.

Reaction score
WishedPureIce said:
+Support
-The Demo Is correct!
Okay this guy was exactly the opposite of a friend a couple of days ago so you cant accuse me of anything now paralyzed.But i greatly appriciate the support mate WishedPureIce! =)
Looks like im not the only guy here.

Reaction score
Jazz said:
Shortyzz;n24684 said:

- Jazz
jazz. with ruining my rp situation i mean purposely trying to take me down whenever you see me. Last time he saw my car and was lurkinh around it and when bonzoo came with he's story it was done for me. If it would continue this way i wouldn't like to rp anymore.

Trande

belglmfao said:
swat always plant a bomb in your door when raiding your house so i can't see why it's not allowed?
If you are able to craft bombs, then you shouldn't have a problem with taping it on some door..

Trande

The only thing I can say to this topic is that this Anthony guys tends to random car bomb police cars.

Btw, fighting in here will end in a flame war, so please don't, I am out of popcorn.

Trande

Trande said:
The only thing I can say to this topic is that this Anthony guys tends to random car bomb police cars.

Btw, fighting in here will end in a flame war, so please don't, I am out of popcorn.
I am too lazy to post a ban request for such a minor thing. You car bomb cop cars, we loose nothing, so. It's not like you car bomb random civilians.

Reaction score
belglmfao said:
swat always plant a bomb in your door when raiding your house so i can't see why it's not allowed?
yeah, but The amount of explosives to blast open a door is not known by a normal civilian. when a SWAT member blows out a door, I don't die (this happened to me I stood right next to the door when the explosion happened and did not die) but Shortyzz did die. and He has done no actions like: /me glues or sticks the bomb to the door.

Reaction score
Jazz said:
Shortyzz;n24684 said:

- Jazz
@Shortyzz I'm just confused about the whole thing tbh now. I did not place anything in the alley way and did you mug someone inside the garage before what happened to bonz000?

Status
Not open for further replies.