Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Wolfjie / Harry Gilbert

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
hidewhite2 /
Jason Manvrick

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61961761

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
This player should be punished because I raided him and moved all his drugs in another room he came back so I mugged him. I then gagged, tied and searched him for all his stuff he dropped a cell phone and a magazine. Then this conversation happend in LOOC..

[LOOC] Wolfjie #BoredAsFuck: drop everything.
[LOOC] hidewhite2: dropped all I swear
[LOOC] Wolfjie #BoredAsFuck: just a cell phone? (Was also a magazine)
[LOOC] hidewhite2: i dont have money or any item in my invetory anymore

And then...

hidewhite2 (STEAM_0:1:61961761 | Jason Manvrick | Citizen) disconnected. Reason: Client not connected to Steam

This made me loose all his drugs that I raided from him. I also lost whatever he had on him. Mostly annoyed about the drugs though.

Evidence:

Sorry for the bad quality video and sound.

Reaction score
Alright, analysing the video, I noticed, apart from what you said, that he also broke NLR, since he died at 0:36 in the video, got finished off 28 seconds later (1:04) and then at 5:12, less than 5 minutes after he respawned, he comes back. So you may add 3.5 into the mix of broken rules.

Oh, I don't think this is necessary, but +Support if it makes any difference.
And perhaps make a Refund Request? For the pins, drugs etc.

EDIT: Thanks to @silisio for pointing out a flaw in my analysis, the video was actually sped up and I somehow didn't notice, the actual time between hidewhite2's death and return to his property was about 10 minutes, which means he didn't break NLR, but he still broke other rules, so my support stands.

Last edited:
Reaction score
1. im pretty sure nlr was not broken and people usaly sont stay this long I they go in and out quickly if i knew you are there I would not come in unarmed, 2.Its not my fault I disconnected its something with steam it said there was error connecting to steam vac server and it brought me to this page https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?p_faqid=374
[DOUBLEPOST=1449953650,1449953614][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. im preaty sure nlr was not broken and people usaly sont stay this long I they go in and out quickly if i knew you are there I would not come in unarmed, 2.Its not my fault I disconnected its something with steam it said there was error connecting to steam vac server and it brought me to this page https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?p_faqid=374
and i did say sorry in ooc when i reloged
[DOUBLEPOST=1449954584][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. im preaty sure nlr was not broken and people usaly sont stay this long I they go in and out quickly if i knew you are there I would not come in unarmed, 2.Its not my fault I disconnected its something with steam it said there was error connecting to steam vac server and it brought me to this page https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?p_faqid=374
[DOUBLEPOST=1449953650,1449953614][/DOUBLEPOST]
and i did say sorry in ooc when i reloged
i love how u rated this dumb to your own advantage

Last edited:
Reaction score
Player broke rule 6.5 (Disconnecting from the Server)

6.5 states: 'When disconnecting from the server players must ensure that they are not a part of any role-play or administrative situations, this includes being unconscious.'

If the logs say 'hidewhite2 (STEAM_0:1:61961761 | Jason Manvrick | Citizen) disconnected.'

It means that the roleplay situation wasn't finished as it should be, if the player can show that he/she made a /report before leaving the server then it's okay if the staff member gave permission to go offline, although i think none of the staff would tell him to quit in this roleplay situation since a mugging was going on.

And about the conversation about having NLR or not, a staff member can check that. About the time the person died and came back to the same area where he/she died.

Did you make a /report to let an staff member check the player on his/her items except for the cell phone and an magazine?

If hidehwite2 has enough proof to show that it wasn't his/her fould then i think its fair to come on the server and give the items to the person who made this AR (Wolfjie) if not, Wolfjie you should make an RR with the link to this AR.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I don't really comment on these, but I thought I would after looking at this video.

You say he broke NLR? That may be the case, but what it looked like to me was you killed him, he spawned and went back as he thought you'd of been done.. that is fine to do of course as long as he's not within the NLR time limit which is shown on the top of the screen.

The disconnecting? He said that he had some sort of VAC error, that is backed up by the log which you actually posted above,
hidewhite2 (STEAM_0:1:61961761 | Jason Manvrick | Citizen) disconnected. Reason: Client not connected to Steam it does indeed say that he disconnected, however it also says for the reason 'Client not connected to steam' this means that there has been a steam authentication error which is not controlled by the user. If he disconnected himself, it would of said 'disconnected by user'.

In LOOC he did comply with you, he said he'd get his headset, and said sorry as he thought you were done and he proceeded to follow all of your commands. It could of been that he did actually get a VAC error, which myself I have got before so it could of happened and it was just bad timing for the situation. How do you know that he didn't drop all his stuff and that was all he had?

I don't support this at all, especially the disconnecting part as it was a steam error.

He gained nothing out of this, why disconnect?

Reaction score
-Support
When it says "Not Connected to steam", then it kicked him saying "VAC Authentication error" which is not his choice whatsoever. I had this error once and it did cause me to lose my stuff, I know that this is not from the player's choice, but Steam itself.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Hidewhite2 will be warned for his NLR and not disconnecting due to his VAC error, he will receive a warning.
e772e9ec284ed6fd898c9c228edb1e3c.png

Status
Not open for further replies.