Action Request on Ido Mazin and Dylan Larson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Sir.Fusions/ Max Arnolds
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Idomz/Ido Mazin ItsAquatic/Dylan Larson
His/Her SteamID: Unknown sorry
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Okay, so we've had quite a bit of beef with Dylan Larson because he is mugging our organisation members etc, so we decided to get payback in which we planned to chase after Dylan kill him and get away at high speed. Okay, so we did that and it turnt out fine, later on Alex received a car bomb from Ido Mazin a fellow friend of Dylan's, We kindly asked him why did you car bomb Alex's car because of course we we're thinking what could be the reason. He replied with he watched us kill Dylan Larson and he was getting payback, we replied with we're sure you didn't witness it. Anyways, i Private Messaged @idomz asking for a demo of him witnessing the murder, he replied with "I will only send the evidence to Alex and you have nothing to do with this anyway.Please do contact an admin and post an AR so it could get denied."

I have not got round to answering to him however, it is highly to do with me because he is an org member, a friend and he is banned from the forums. After reviewing the evidence from what i can see Alex didn't even shoot Dylan so i'm not very sure why they targeted Alex however, that is not what i'm getting at.

When i looked through i can see no sign of @idomz in sight only a white beetle, i would love for him to send me evidence of him witnessing the murder so we can put this to rest.

Here is the evidence of the event.
-The Person with the deagle is Alex Zaiger the one that i'm doing the AR for
From what it looks like the guy with the shotgun actually shot him due to the splash of blood and the shot sound. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

After asking him in chat he came back in quite a provocative way and i do indeed have evidence they are obviously trying to get a reaction out of him.
52f0860a3a75c476350e7331d909ef97.png

My conclusion is that i think Dylan Larson had to have broke nlr to tell @idomz that is ofcourse if Idomz did not indeed witness it.
------------------------------------------EDIT------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so i have heard new stuff that Photon was the one in the White beetle, and he is friends with @idomz etc so i'm going to include him in AR for 3.4 the user stop right next to a active shootout to witness his friend die at no point did he attempt to call the police and save his friend he was there to watch. We could have easily killed him for seeing too much or he might have been caught in crossfire.
He also, excluded the fact that Alex and changed his p1 car colour and changed his clothes.

The reason i have to believe they just are doing it to annoy him is, he has ruined Alex's car 3 times in a space of 2 days costing him a lot of money.

@Photon I'd like to see your demo and a video of you actually telling them all this information.

As i said @idomz i would like to sort this out if you just send a demo to me thank you.
D9027EFC3DA3F44FC038653A34EC25655C802836

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was the guy in the white volkswagen with my amazing laugh. I passed down the information to Izo and that's the reason we had for car bombing you; you killed one of our orginization members. I'll be supplying the demo if needed, but I don't think it is.

Garrett Woodfield

------ Using this aaccount for ar and rr with permission.
So im alex zaiger... I found out that photon was the guy who talked to dylan, however the following things come into account now:
- I had recently changed my cars color from blue to red, which means they didnt know it was my car.
- Why bomb my mclaren? I didn't shoot the guy, nor did i use the mclaren in the scene/shootout, which means myy mclaren was never seen.
- Ido, me, dylan and aleksey have died since i've known them (I was in their org), how did @Photon know our names, and even the vehicle i use.
- It was excessive negativity to bomb my car, - they did not benefit from it at all, nor was i the shooter or even the driver.

Also, including here ido breaking 1.2, 2.5 by attempting to cause problems in the help chat, that include abusing the help chat.

Now as it seems, @Photon was also breaking 3.4, by just staying at the shootout, acting like nothing was going on, he couldn of been shot or even taken hostage, yet he decided to fully ignore the fact there were 4 armed people, shooting at someone. He also admitted to calling the cops whilst we all were shooting at the guy, which breaks 3.4 as he was just watching a shootout, risking his life by calling cops when we were in gun fight.

btw
The reason i have to believe they just are doing it to annoy him is, he has ruined Alex's car 3 times in a space of 2 days costing him a lot of money.
That, is not true.
He only ruined it twice.
* Carbomb
* Stealing it

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
You told me you were at slums when I called you, and I saw you drive off in the Mclaren. Ido and I then planned to car bomb you for killing one of our orginization members (I couldn't get out of the parking space because my car was too slow and horrible) And I knew you were part of it because I recognized your voice as you rammed my friend's car. And I am my own self, I am not Ido.
[DOUBLEPOST=1469842213,1469842047][/DOUBLEPOST]
------ Using this aaccount for ar and rr with permission.
So im alex zaiger... I found out that photon was the guy who talked to dylan, however the following things come into account now:
- I had recently changed my cars color from blue to red, which means they didnt know it was my car.
- Why bomb my mclaren? I didn't shoot the guy, nor did i use the mclaren in the scene/shootout, which means myy mclaren was never seen.
- Ido, me, dylan and aleksey have died since i've known them (I was in their org), how did @Photon know our names, and even the vehicle i use.
- It was excessive negativity to bomb my car, - they did not benefit from it at all, nor was i the shooter or even the driver.

Also, including here ido breaking 1.2, 2.5 by attempting to cause problems in the help chat, that include abusing the help chat.

Now as it seems, @Photon was also breaking 3.4, by just staying at the shootout, acting like nothing was going on, he couldn of been shot or even taken hostage, yet he decided to fully ignore the fact there were 4 armed people, shooting at someone.

3.5 NLR

When a player is given a new life they must forget/may not act upon any and all details of their previous life; this excludes properties and cars that they own, government positions that they hold and any friends or acquaintances that they have/had made.

Reaction score
Don't know if you realize, but you used to be in the org. Both Alex and ido know you. In org chat, Alex confirmed it was you, and in my new life, I specifically asked for all the details on you and everyone who was involved in the killing, Which means I am allowed to retaliate. Before I acted the way I did, I asked ahead of time and made sure I was A, allowed to come back after being informed in a new life, and B, plant a car bomb because you killed an org member (I asked a staff member). After everything was deemed acceptable the three of us went on a hunt for some green Mitsubishi's and a p1 (Info provided by @Photon). About 15 minutes later alex spammed org chat saying he had found you and said that you based in slums 3. He also gave us the information that you got roadcrew to fix your car because it was broken down? At this point it's so fucking obvious that it was your car, a simple paint change doesn't mean anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

@Photon's section

You claimed that he broke 3.4 and 3.6 by just sitting in the car while I got gunned down, as tyla just debunked in the admin sit we had, he wasn't the center of attention and no harm was done to him so he had the chance to inform the police of the situation.

(Will edit and add more information if I see that it is needed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.