Action Request on Imed Lahmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Frank "n3rd" | Paul Matthews
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: MidoTheCigar | Imed Lahmar
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85304339

Why Should This Player Be Punished: This player broke rule 3.4, 6.3. He killed me inside the city hall, did not deal with any NPC's and tried to even kill the SS. NO NPC's were dealt with. He also killed me for calling him a "pig" which I don't think much people will get out a gun and start killing everyone for it in a city hall.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!Plp0TATC!89LaOKiG_75IVJnDxBR5pban1-2O0W5dWGrjgTU_W90
Tick: 12100 (It starts from there)

Well, Thanks for reading my AR.
Also, some people were witnesses.

Witnesses:

@Robin Ljungberg
@moher4 ghost

The RuleBreaker:
@MidoTheCigar

Last edited:
Reaction score
I did kill him in the city hall that's true for calling me a pig but I didnt harm any other guy and he started the problem and I am a guy who gets mad on some stuff and one of them is disrespect but I told him sorry after what happened but it looks he isn't a real man.

Reaction score
Imed gunned down Frank infront of 2 NPC's, and later he tried to kill me under gunpoint. (me and Moher i was the SS and Moher the Mayor) I later then gunpointed Imed and he had no gun out, i had him against the wall and then randomly he took out his gun and started to shoot at me. Of course i gunned him down but still thats another action where he broke 3.4. And today, he also ran away at gun point so, its not the first time he breaks the rules.

@moher4 ghost @xhantium

Reaction score
you put your life at risk by shooting a player for an insult ic and you did it infront of 2 NPCs in a public area (city hall) right next to the mayor and his SS which in the end resulted in you being shot by my SS

Reaction score
I did kill him in the city hall that's true for calling me a pig but I didnt harm any other guy and he started the problem and I am a guy who gets mad on some stuff and one of them is disrespect but I told him sorry after what happened but it looks he isn't a real man.
Frank Frank Frank..of course you are a human bean but you can act like a man..and you aren't I don't like to make people think I am a pussy or asshole I believe in friendship..I just wanna say your making this worse for YOU and ME.
[DOUBLEPOST=1441820714,1441820236][/DOUBLEPOST]
Frank Frank Frank..of course you are a human bean but you can act like a man..and you aren't I don't like to make people think I am a pussy or asshole I believe in friendship..I just wanna say your making this worse for YOU and ME.
In other words the first thing you said when your ooc you want to make friends and that's nice..but your being disrepectful...everybody says that..you can't say something while your making a total different thing and I mean with all of this shit that watch yourself and let's leave our past behind and be friends ok.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will receive a 2 day ban for his actions, he also has a previous warning for this type of behaviour and situation therefore he will get the ban and not another warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.